Hello all

Bwailer

Hi, I am new to growing and cant wait to get some good information from everyone. I am trying to get a perpetual grow system. I have two 3x3x6 tents 2 600w lights and a closet with a T5 for germination. I have questions about soil, nutrient kits, pH, cooling my rooms, and many more. I an not sure what strains i have but i know it is ine of five and i can get that information this evening. I would like to start a grow journal as I am only 2 weeks in. It seems like all is going well but I am too new to know. Thanks in advance for all the help. Any advice given will be greatly appreciated. Have a greatful day

Thanks everyone. I am putting it all together. I have had plants from seed for 16 days and they are starting to seem like they are well. I plan on transplanting them tomorrow morning. I have them on 18/6 using a 600w HPS lights with a 4 inch exhaust connecting to a carbon filter. I have been fighting with tempatures but I thinknow i have it figured out. I am getting a 6 inch exhaust system tomorrow with a much stronger fan for better ventalation. Here are some pictures. Yesterday was the first time with nutrients and I could see the growth difference over night.

Back
Top Bottom