Hello all

oscarb

420 Member
Hello Everyone,

I've made a few post where I thought I could help and without a proper intro, this is your house, please forgive that.

Disclaimer...

I grow in a legal state for my personal 420 medicine,

I have constant chronic pain, runs 2-3 with my meds, up to 8-9 without and when it gets to 12, I go in and let them inject poison in my lower spine,

Disc O Gram, not fun.

Left ankle fusion, back and forth, not up and down.

Lower vertebrae, 4-5 repeated collapse's.

right knee surgery.

left knee surgery.

left shoulder surgery.

c3-4 anterior cervical fusion - Fell, fusion failure, waterfall cervical spine.

Nerve impingement's, nerve death's

Please, just a few expression's why I grow my own , we are truly blessed>

Worn out body found me RS, start there.

Thank God for RICK SIMPSON!

Please, Educate Yourself, him 1st! if you have not.

I have been growing a few years, April makes 3,

67, inhaled, awesomeness! blood shot eyes fooled no one :).

Minor limited usage thru 69, a few back-yard grows, mid, 70's.

No goodness from mid 80-early 16 (family, job, insurance and finally ignorance)

17-currant, all I can :)

Coco on flood & drains versatility seems to afford most comfort and ease @ this time. There is no Best way to grow, it's the best way when You achieve your needs.

I remember a brief comment something like,

"multi strains make good medicine, sometimes best"

I would love to challenge all those after this one to please come back post the author in yer intro, so I do, If, allowed :)

You all, we are, brothers and sisters, parents, grand parents, and too sadly those leaving us too early :(
I still feel the anger and frustration the healing power, relief and wellness that has been denied simply because of the Evil Lies Perpetuated about this God given herb in the name Greed. It long overdue boys, Time to let it go. I know I'm late to the party, better late than never :)

You All have helped Me beyond words, I tried, we, each other with Your bravery to leave your comfort levels, I say God Bless you all, Thank You All!

In closing,
I am the proverbial Bull in the SMW chinaware shop, so I try and stay out. I am forgetful, some say old age:) I'm needy but easily satisfied I can be cranky and sometimes lost for days :)

Kind Respect,

Be safe take care of each other,

and God Bless.

Hello Everyone,

I've made a few post where I thought I could help and without a proper intro, this is your house, please forgive that.

Disclaimer...

I grow in a legal state for my personal 420 medicine,

I have constant chronic pain, runs 2-3 with my meds, up to 8-9 without and when it gets to 12, I go in and let them inject poison in my lower spine,

Disc O Gram, not fun.

Left ankle fusion, back and forth, not up and down.

Lower vertebrae, 4-5 repeated collapse's.

right knee surgery.

left knee surgery.

left shoulder surgery.

c3-4 anterior cervical fusion - Fell, fusion failure, waterfall cervical spine.

Nerve impingement's, nerve death's

Please, just a few expression's why I grow my own , we are truly blessed>

Worn out body found me RS, start there.

Thank God for RICK SIMPSON!

Please, Educate Yourself, him 1st! if you have not.

I have been growing a few years, April makes 3,

67, inhaled, awesomeness! blood shot eyes fooled no one :).

Minor limited usage thru 69, a few back-yard grows, mid, 70's.

No goodness from mid 80-early 16 (family, job, insurance and finally ignorance)

17-currant, all I can :)

Coco on flood & drains versatility seems to afford most comfort and ease @ this time. There is no Best way to grow, it's the best way when You achieve your needs.

I remember a brief comment something like,

"multi strains make good medicine, sometimes best"

I would love to challenge all those after this one to please come back post the author in yer intro, so I do, If, allowed :)

You all, we are, brothers and sisters, parents, grand parents, and too sadly those leaving us too early :(
I still feel the anger and frustration the healing power, relief and wellness that has been denied simply because of the Evil Lies Perpetuated about this God given herb in the name Greed. It long overdue boys, Time to let it go. I know I'm late to the party, better late than never :)

You All have helped Me beyond words, I tried, we, each other with Your bravery to leave your comfort levels, I say God Bless you all, Thank You All!

In closing,
I am the proverbial Bull in the SMW chinaware shop, so I try and stay out. I am forgetful, some say old age:) I'm needy but easily satisfied I can be cranky and sometimes lost for days :)

Kind Respect,

Be safe take care of each other,

and God Bless.
:green_heart: :circle-of-love::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom