Hello everyone to one amazing community

She is still alive despite you trying to kill her
:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE
i screwed up big time
one lats question
i will prepare everything for the next grow can i start it of with a cree led like the one for the mother i am using
50 watt led cree
what size bucket did you start using please ?
i can put it in a closet with good ventilaton

Yes, just bubbler
ok will turn it off
More light the better, I'd say ya need more than just the one, with light more is better

I use 5gal buckets, food grade
i can get her ready for the tent now so i can keep her in the closet untll the other one finishes an then transfer her to metal halide ( in the tent)
will get some info about clonex and how to use it
will buy the bucket tomorrow also and try it

Went to my local farmer store and he gave me a dose of this ... To spray the whole plant with ... He told me if you are lucky enough this could save it .. he told me during the summer it is important to spray it with this because of our high humidity . Mostly used for tomatoes

Attachments

• 7CDBEAD5-548C-4631-887B-7CAA33B58FF6.jpeg
    7CDBEAD5-548C-4631-887B-7CAA33B58FF6.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 51
Totally agree, ppl choose led grow lights are for energy saving, and less cost caused. And the technology should forward this way. I see no points advertising like more wattage etc. But still many ppl will buy it.
Exactly, well said

And yes, QBs are freaking fantastic

Totally agree, ppl choose led grow lights are for energy saving, and less cost caused. And the technology should forward this way. I see no points advertising like more wattage etc. But still many ppl will buy it.
I am using 600 watt metal halide and 600 watts hps ..
I was only saying led for the short period ..
I am going to get a stem from the mother ihave .. and was going to put her under one or two cree LED for the time being until the one flowering finishes..
Trying to save some time what do you think ?

I'm using 50w COB led lights again this season, same as last year. 3500K comparable to an HPS, which I've used in the past. One COB per plant is enough, two can be too many depending on the strain and how it reacts. I've got 5 of them in my 4x4 and just started my first indoor soil grow. Stop by my journal and see what 50w can do. (last harvest pics are just a few pages from the end)

Yes, just bubbler
hello mate
i got some spray for it i posted a pic of the bottle but today i went to another petshop an got another powder i mix with water and spray it with it to stop this particular fungus
should i spray after light out
i am willing to give this a go if you think it would help
name is cuprofix
ingredients are
per 100g
20g copper
4g pure cymoxanil
coformulants q.s for 100g

I'm using 50w COB led lights again this season, same as last year. 3500K comparable to an HPS, which I've used in the past. One COB per plant is enough, two can be too many depending on the strain and how it reacts. I've got 5 of them in my 4x4 and just started my first indoor soil grow. Stop by my journal and see what 50w can do. (last harvest pics are just a few pages from the end)
what about cree 50 w ?
at least as a start up bulb before i put it in the room with the metal halide ?

As long as your sure it’s a female. You don’t have to do a thing but keep her in veg. Use a clean sterile razor and make a cut at one of the nodes on a angle with at least 3 nodes on top. Dip it in the clonex and place it in your cube. And hope for the best. I don’t clone I just grow autos.
you there mte

i got some spray for it i posted a pic of the bottle but today i went to another petshop an got another powder i mix with water and spray it with it to stop this particular fungus
should i spray after light out
i am willing to give this a go if you think it would help
name is cuprofix
ingredients are
per 100g
20g copper
4g pure cymoxanil
coformulants q.s for 100g

found these at the local pet shop
30 with a hole in the bottom do you think it will be better

Attachments

• IMG_1590.JPG