Hello from an Americana in Europe!

My time here has been a bit short. Anyone you could recommend? I guess it's good to have options

i've used a few of the sponsors. as far as members that is something that is prohibited as an open transaction for the protection of others and yourself.

that doesn't mean you can't make friends or play after school. it won't be supported or facilitated within the context of the forum however. all of that is strictly private.

That sounds horrible and all the best wishes that you can live your life outside and with those memories at the same time.
I agree with you though. It's a racket and I'm convinced that Ukraine is just another episode of it all. It's conflicting because it's harder to think that way when its your own soil. Our government wants to increase military spending to 5% GDP. More than any other country in the EU. Even if the war never comes, the money has already transferred hands in one way or the other.

I’ve learned to live with what I’ve done. It was a struggle for a while but I know in my heart I lived up to my oath, and had my family in mind with every decision I made.

I fall into the Chaotic Good alignment. I believe in right and wrong over everything including at the expense of law and order. While I believe war is a racket run by the perverse elites of the world, I also won’t sit idly by nor will I take a passive approach.

Some men are just evil. They are willing to sacrifice everything and everyone to enrich themselves. No amount of high road passivity will prevent men like this from coming and knocking on your door and demanding what is yours. So with that I believe one must be prepared to defend themselves with equal or greater force.

When evil is at the gates, it is not the time to realize you should’ve been better prepared.

Some good points but, I'm not trying to fundamentally change any scene nor claiming to improve it as a whole. I have access to a breeder, who I can trust over online companies, that can definitely improve what's available in my country without any illusion of grandeur. There are a lot of questionable options here and the reason I stopped smoking anything after sampling some of the "high quality" bud that brings the feeling of being as much poisoned as getting a slight high.

I want to start with using "cleaner" bio products for myself and friends before mastering an approach similar to keffka's. Yes, i'd love to get involved in a more commercial sense but it's not to get filthy rich as much as having a nestegg to help in case my country is invaded. I will enter the market indeed in a more western location but will have local networking and cooperation.

Beyond one post I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and conceding to much of what you bring up but it seems like the superiority or ignorance is a bit uneven. Observably It is a bit of the typical American stereotypes being mirrored by Europeans. I've experienced much of it during my repatriation here. Americans don't see it in themselves as much as many Europeans can't either and there is no monopoly of superiority. I know I can learn invaluable information from you and the rest of this forum and I realize that it will take a long time with many, many steps of patience to achieve my goals.

My last aggressive post to you was a product of a lot of frustration through turmoil coming from my workplace and the potential hardship it will bring to my emerging family. Can we both just drop it and meet each other halfway?

I am truly sorry for having offended you; my very lousy and reprehensible aptitude is due to a horrible and repetitive nightmare that seems taken from the most disturbing tale of Cortazar: I go to my ganjanal one morning... and I discover that I have nothing but CookiesOgKushGorillaZkittezRunzGelatoFritezPurlplePunchMimosaDosyDos=4...and on top of that , in autoflowering CBD version... I humbly beg your pardon for that, and I give myself 50 lashes with the dromedary whip, and I offer you a bit of reconciliatory humor...:...As for meeting halfway...: Where is it? that, in Brussels maybe? And who pays for my trip to Brussels? And what the hell are you and I going to do there, in the world capital of boredom...? Amsterdam is close by, but you already told us that when you were there the bad experience of smoking some of the worst shit in Europe... Look, I better stay still in my remote corner of Europe (where you smoked even worse ganja than in Amsterdam), that I already know what I eat and smoke in my Sierra... As a preview of the "menu" for the next season, Let me tell you about the genetics of the seeds that I (a simple European seed bank grower) have to choose from in my fridge...: Original Haze x Dorada de Santa Marta (aka Santa Marta Gold); OldTimers Haze x Old Narrow Afghan; Zamal x Thai/Malawi; Zamal x Jack Herer; Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highlands; New Caledonia (South Pacific) Sativa; Chian Mai Thai x A5 Haze; OldTimers Haze x Nl5/Haze (Extreme Haze '90s pheno); Colombian Punto Rojo x Meao Thai/Malawi; Flo x White Widow; Original Haze... Anyway, with the boring European panorama that surrounds me, I only ask the Prophet to remove the ban on traveling to the USA so that one day I can try the same refries that are in the catalog of the local bank of seeds Even My Bird Gets Bored With This Birdseed...

Now seriously; I'm sorry about the war. I hope that something as drastic as an invasion (not even a remote bombardment) never will happen
: already in November the explosion and deaths in Przewodów (I think they were a couple of missiles that were "lost by mistake" by Putin's, right?) not only put your country on the edge: mine's troops in yours and in the neighbors (I think there are more than 2000 soldiers from here, Leopard and Pizarro tanks, heavy self-propelled artillery, frigates, 6 Eurofihters and 8 F-18s...) were placed at full local disposal... And I can assume that the same thing happened with the rest of the countries of (at least) the E.U.... I just hope nothing happens (even worse than what is already happening).

Take care of yourself.
You have my best and real wishes for you and yours.

Postscript: This message was written under the psychoeffects of some variety of some European bank; It is requested that any inconvenience/claim related to the content of this message be attributed/sent to the bank in question...

Back
Top Bottom