Hello from Central California

hydronewbie

Greetings,
I'm on my second grow and just got my MMJ card so now I'm legal. I have 3 Super Lemon Haze girls growing in an aeroponics system and 2 AK-48 growing in soil in a different closet. SLH just went 12/12 for 10 weeks and the AK's will go 18 on/6 off until they harvest unless one or both is male. This is a great new hobby with a very relaxing reward.
Peace to all,
Hydronewbie

^ You are so right! It is very relaxing to grow. Welcome to 420 Magazine! Will you be starting a journal with us?

Not at this time. My other half is still a little paranoid about posting photos even though we're legal. Thank you for the welcome.

Thanks Everyone! And yes, the Bay Area rocks! The day I got my MMJ certificate I went to Cafe Blue Sky in Oakland and bought a nug. You gotta love this place! Here's hoping that California leads the nation in decriminalizing cannabis use for adults...period! :cheer:

Welcome!

How Central in Cal are you?

Answer: San Benito County. To get there, you go south of Gilroy until you smell it, then head east until you step in it. Prime farm country and not much else. Small, town, charm...well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
That's pretty central. Welcome from Davis, near Sacramento.

Back
Top Bottom