I think no matter if they find the same strain or just as close as they can it will never be the same. :lot-o-toke:🍋
I agree unless they find the Thai people that originally made it. Then only if they were using the same strain and method. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I agree unless they find the Thai people that originally made it. Then only if they were using the same strain and method. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I just found out that they are selling some type of a supposedly Thai stick in San Bernardino California. I doubt that they will ship because of the Federal laws. CL🍀

Have you seen it or tried it? What strain is it? CL🍀

it's just called thai. it's a commonly used landrace ( although it's technically a sub race like lamb's breath) .
breeders still source it all the time. it's in a lot of haze strains, and a few other things. it's a pure sativa.

edit: i've grown it a couple times. you'll grow old waiting for it to finish in flower. it's a 6 month plus grow.

it's just called thai. it's a commonly used landrace ( although it's technically a sub race like lamb's breath) .
breeders still source it all the time. it's in a lot of haze strains, and a few other things. it's a pure sativa.

edit: i've grown it a couple times. you'll grow old waiting for it to finish in flower. it's a 6 month plus grow.
Have you seen my Golden Tiger grow? 90 days in veg and 104-10? something since being flipped. I love ❤️ Landrace Sativas and will be growing more in the future. Although GT isn’t a true landrace it’s 100% Sativa. Several Thai strains crossed with Malawi killer. CL🍀

Have you seen my Golden Tiger grow? 90 days in veg and 104-10? something since being flipped. I love ❤️ Landrace Sativas and will be growing more in the future. Although GT isn’t a true landrace it’s 100% Sativa. Several Thai strains crossed with Malawi killer. CL🍀
As far as those alleged Thai sticks there’s no way they are going to be actually growing a landrace strain. Precisely for the same reasons that you mentioned. They take too long to make them economically viable/ feasible. CL🍀

Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

We are Iced Out Genetics, a premium cannabis business based in Battle Creek, Michigan, US. We specialize in selling high-quality THC seeds and strains that are perfect for both experienced and novice growers. Our website, www.icedoutgenetics.com, is the go-to destination for anyone who is looking for premium cannabis seeds and strains.

At Iced Out Genetics, we take pride in producing the best cannabis products on the market. Our team of experienced growers uses the latest growing techniques and equipment to ensure that our seeds and strains are of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional products and services.

OUR DEALS

We are excited to offer free shipping nationwide at no minimum cost. You read that right! You can enjoy our premium products without worrying about shipping costs. And if you're planning to make a bulk order, we have a special deal just for you. Get 20% OFF on orders reaching $500 and above.

We have other amazing deals that you shouldn't miss. Check out our best deals page for more information.

Cover Photos.jpg

We are thrilled to be a part of the 420 Magazine community and look forward to building relationships and connections with all of you! If you have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics
Welcome! Love battle creek the smell from the Kellogg's Factory is almost like heaven. I helped repair the new roof on the court house their in late 90's.

Back
Top Bottom