I thought when you walked into a bank and deposited $$$ that it was supposed to post immediately?

Depends on the bank. Also, sometimes, on the customer and/or how late in the day it is. It probably could be immediate or at least pretty soon afterward - you can limp into a random convenience store at 3:30am on a Sunday morning, hand your PayPal debit card and some cash to the half-wasted cashier... and even that is usable within a half hour or less. Or so I have heard.

I deposited some $$$ in my bank account so now I’m gonna try this again with my Debit card 💳. CL🍀
I thought when you walked into a bank and deposited $$$ that it was supposed to post immediately? I guess I’m gonna have to try again tomorrow damn it. I’m growing a Chocolate Thai n you sell it so I’m really excited about trying it because mine won’t be ready for a minute or two. lol CL🍀
Hi @CaptainLucky ! Deposits made at a bank branch are typically posted immediately, but there may be some exceptions. It's possible that there was a delay in processing your deposit for some reason. It's always a good idea to double-check with your bank to make sure everything is in order.

If you're also experiencing issues still on our side, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at +1 (269) 261-0851 :)

Happy growing on your Chocolate Thai! 🤩

Thanks for being a partner with 420 Mag and of course WELCOME!!! Heading to your site right now.

Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

We are Iced Out Genetics, a premium cannabis business based in Battle Creek, Michigan, US. We specialize in selling high-quality THC seeds and strains that are perfect for both experienced and novice growers. Our website, www.icedoutgenetics.com, is the go-to destination for anyone who is looking for premium cannabis seeds and strains.

At Iced Out Genetics, we take pride in producing the best cannabis products on the market. Our team of experienced growers uses the latest growing techniques and equipment to ensure that our seeds and strains are of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional products and services.

OUR DEALS

We are excited to offer free shipping nationwide at no minimum cost. You read that right! You can enjoy our premium products without worrying about shipping costs. And if you're planning to make a bulk order, we have a special deal just for you. Get 20% OFF on orders reaching $500 and above.

We have other amazing deals that you shouldn't miss. Check out our best deals page for more information.

Cover Photos.jpg

We are thrilled to be a part of the 420 Magazine community and look forward to building relationships and connections with all of you! If you have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics
Welcome to 420 Magazine @IcedOutGenetics cant wait.

Hello everyone! 🔥

ABOUT US

We are Iced Out Genetics, a premium cannabis business based in Battle Creek, Michigan, US. We specialize in selling high-quality THC seeds and strains that are perfect for both experienced and novice growers. Our website, www.icedoutgenetics.com, is the go-to destination for anyone who is looking for premium cannabis seeds and strains.

At Iced Out Genetics, we take pride in producing the best cannabis products on the market. Our team of experienced growers uses the latest growing techniques and equipment to ensure that our seeds and strains are of the highest quality. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional products and services.

OUR DEALS

We are excited to offer free shipping nationwide at no minimum cost. You read that right! You can enjoy our premium products without worrying about shipping costs. And if you're planning to make a bulk order, we have a special deal just for you. Get 20% OFF on orders reaching $500 and above.

We have other amazing deals that you shouldn't miss. Check out our best deals page for more information.

Cover Photos.jpg

We are thrilled to be a part of the 420 Magazine community and look forward to building relationships and connections with all of you! If you have any questions about our products or services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Iced Out Genetics
Welcome to :420: Nice to have you here.:thumb:

Love the selection you guys carry, I was very pleasantly surprised. CL🍀
I’m so sorry for not updating sooner about my experience with your service. I received my Chocolate Thai faster than expected and I was very impressed by how you packaged the buds. It came delivered in a nondescript envelope and the buds were vacuum sealed. For keeping any law enforcement curious puppies detected it. The weed was Grade A and a very pleasant tasting, great wake n bake smoke. I was hoping it would be like the strain that was used in making Thai Sticks back in the day. But I’m starting to think that it’s been lost in time. Still a 🔝 shelf product. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I was hoping it would be like the strain that was used in making Thai Sticks back in the day. But I’m starting to think that it’s been lost in time. Still a 🔝 shelf product. CL🍀

i'm sure you are aware but thai stick was actually a bit of a growing / packaging / aging process.

I’ve researched the 💩 out of the history of it and I read so many different stories about it that you don’t know what to believe. I heard it was dipped in opium. Wrong! I heard it was a couple of hippies that were selling weed to support their surfing around the world lifestyle. But it was made by the mountain people in Thailand for 100s of years until the government eradicated all of it. But there’s several different strains of Thai Sativas. CL🍀

I’ve researched the 💩 out of the history of it and I read so many different stories about it that you don’t know what to believe. I heard it was dipped in opium. Wrong! I heard it was a couple of hippies that were selling weed to support their surfing around the world lifestyle. But it was made by the mountain people in Thailand for 100s of years until the government eradicated all of it. But there’s several different strains of Thai Sativas. CL🍀
Are there people trying to duplicate the process now? 🍋

I’ve heard that the the hippies surfers are supposed to be trying but I don’t know if I believe that. I think they were just buying it from the Thai’s back in the 60s-70s and now they’re trying to duplicate it. But if they don’t use the same strain how can they recreate it? CL🍀

I’ve heard that the the hippies surfers are supposed to be trying but I don’t know if I believe that. I think they were just buying it from the Thai’s back in the 60s-70s and now they’re trying to duplicate it. But if they don’t use the same strain how can they recreate it? CL🍀
I think no matter if they find the same strain or just as close as they can it will never be the same. :lot-o-toke:🍋

Yeah but the strain of Thai weed used to make it obsolete. It takes too long to grow for it to be profitable so it’s history now. CL🍀

it was a landrace and is still around.

edit : actually sub landrace, but is a wild strain.

yeah there's a version guys have been marketing. it's a finished product, not seed.

Back
Top Bottom