Hi
Newbie trying to figure things out.
Mike

Attachments

• 3223FA71-CA16-4B19-A353-772AED827103.jpeg
    3223FA71-CA16-4B19-A353-772AED827103.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Hello from a different small Ontario town:welcome:

:welcome: There are a couple of current Ontario and Canadian threads you should pop into to say hi.

Hi
Newbie trying to figure things out.
Mike
Hello from a former resident of two small Ontario towns. I lived in TO, but I also lived in both Stratford and the Soo.

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready to hand out a piece of advice about anything 420.

Search around and you will find all our forums. Feel free to participate because that's the best way for us to get to know you and for you to make friends.

If you are currently growing, and it looks like you are, then you may want to start a grow journal. You would be surprised how much great advice comes through a journal.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

p.s. now I live in Buttfuck, Alberta but am happily moving at the end of this month.

Hello from a former resident of two small Ontario towns. I lived in TO, but I also lived in both Stratford and the Soo.

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready to hand out a piece of advice about anything 420.

Search around and you will find all our forums. Feel free to participate because that's the best way for us to get to know you and for you to make friends.

If you are currently growing, and it looks like you are, then you may want to start a grow journal. You would be surprised how much great advice comes through a journal.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

p.s. now I live in Buttfuck, Alberta but am happily moving at the end of this month.
Haha. You lived in the Soo. We call it the Zoo. You should know dis.

Back
Top Bottom