Hello guys Need some Help with My Plants

wekiee

HI First I want to say Thanks in Advance for Reading

I am new in growing in soil

i am in 1 week into Flower my plants,They been veg for 9 weeks but due to some complication on spiders they don't grow that much since the 5th week

I look at them at moment and they won't look right,to many yellow leaf,many brown spots but the tops looking ok please see pictures

hope you can help me

they under 3 x 600 watts

GEDC6643.JPG
GEDC6642.JPG
GEDC6640.JPG
GEDC6637.JPG

Ricorico Plants are never enough:)

i am using canna professional plus soil with a mix of bat guano and perlite

Food i am using canna,plus a bit of boost and pk 13/14 and ph but last 2 feeds i only water and ph

well Mine Its only One Plant WhiteRhino I grow it out side in My Yard and its my First time ever!!! Growing One!!! lol,:420: I only use Miracle grow & Superthrive & good Soil
10-07-13_6_.JPG
10-07-13_6_.JPG
10-03-13_7_.JPG

GEDC6645.JPG
GEDC6647.JPG
GEDC6650.JPG
GEDC6651.JPG

\\\\\\\\hope this can help someone to tell me what can be
I put some guano on soil just wait now to water in day or so

The strange is the buds still growing and looking healthy
i am so worried about it:confused::confused::confused::confused:
the plant will always prioritize the buds over the leaves so thats normal i think,

i had a problem similar to yours , lower leaves were getting yellow, at the end i just gave my plants much more nutes (like 4 times more) and now they are green and happy, i wouldn't do it till an expert tells you do to so though, im at my first grow and dont wanna give wrong advice :)

Thanks for your Advice
At minute i stop to give nuts because i am scare to overfeed the plants with it
but you might be right i will do a test in one plant only with 4 times more nuts just to see

thanks a lott:thumb:

yea be careful with that, start with 2x and then if nothing changes go 4x(in my case, i slowly started giving more and more nutes, only after a couple of weeks of nothing noticeable happening i decided to give her 4x the amount of nutes. one time i think i even gave her 6x the amount, then of course when the leaves became green i cut back the dosage.)

and keep in mind that yellow leaves take a lot of time to become green again(if they even do).

my plant is big (taller than i am) and with a lot of leaves so i noticed immediately that the new leaves were green, but since yours are small you may not even notice the change until new leaves start to grow

thanks for you advice
i am scare to give nuts i stop nut it last week due to someone told i might was overfeeding but i am not sure

:thumb:

thanks for you advice
i am scare to give nuts i stop nut it last week due to someone told i might was overfeeding but i am not sure

:thumb:
yea it was the same in my case, some people (though not on this forum, here everyone seems knowledgeable fortunately)
told me it was overfeeding, many times its not easy to decide if its overfeeding or underfeeding. just be careful with it okay, dont use tons of nutes on the first watering or you might regret it, increase the dosage slowly and give the plant time to adapt. good luck :)

You need to feed a fert with high P. It is exactly the same thing I went through with one of my autos recently.
It could be a lock out if your soil is below 6 pH, or it could be the Guano(i assume your is high N and no P?) isnt giving them what they want.

When plants start to flower, there isa second root explosion and they are looking for P and K to get ready for flower. Without P the now bigger roots need alot more food. Im 95% sure its a P defiency. And when you feed, dont expect the brown spots to go away. No new ones will form, but the damaged leaves will still looks damaged. They should green up some, and the purpling will subside on the stems. Irecomend you feed with high P and wait 3-5 days to reevalute.

With soil there is a saying--- Your problem started last week, so dont expect to see it fixed til next week.

Back
Top Bottom