Why Not's Platinum Kush Grow

Doo

New Member - I currently have Platinum Kush just beginning the Flowering Stage. I have just ordered Purple Kush seeds.
This is the Platinum Kush just before going to the Flowering Stage at 9 weeks.
Looking forward to the Purple.
20180705_131746_resized.jpg

Thank you.
No, the Platinum Kush is from clones. This is my first grow in many years. Here are the Platinum Kush girls 6 weeks ago. Only three weeks of the 2k grow light. The Purple Kush (also PK) seeds yes are going to be from Crop King once they get here. I just ordered this morning and they are already sent. I will give it a week or so before I start frisking the postman.
20180614_171325_HDR_resized.jpg
The leaves are now the size of my normal sized hand. Very Healthy!

Nice yeah that purple kush is a REALLY nice indica. mine got dark purple/black with cold waterings and low night temps. sensitive to light, but you arent overdoing it so you should get some nice dense nugs.

The Indica girls (my current crop from clones) are now on Jungle Juice Bloom A (4-0-3) and Bloom B (1-5-6), their Flower stage just started. Next week Big Bud (0-1-3) is added (along with Bloom A & B) for four weeks, then in two weeks B-52 (2-1-4) is added for four weeks finally in four weeks I add Overdrive (1-5-4) for the last two. I found an additive on line called Kushy Kush, might try that, depends on this grow. Minimum, I will have to refresh some additives for the next grow. They just came off Jungle Juice Grow A (4-0-0) & B (2-2-6). They liked it.
I have ordered two smaller 7 watt lights for the buds lower down on the plant. The main grow light is (advertised as) 2,000 watts with 200 LEDs, must keep the main light almost two feet above the plant, seems to work very well.
The crop is going to be over 20% THC and big yields. He says hopefully.
I find Indica weed 70-30 at the 20% THC level is what I need to control my pain. Currently, I am smoking Stryker that has a THC level of 20.97%. It works. I figure with the additives and the big LED light, I should be able to surpass this. Of course, I will not have it tested but I will know in short order. As I said, some leaves are the size of my normal sized hand. Plants look exceptionally healthy. Stocks are thick and strong. Should be able to hold up many buds.
On line I did find a plant with 30% THC called Gorilla Glue Bomb, it turned out being Sativa. I need the pain killing properties of Indica. I have ordered Purple Kush Seeds. Any other Indica dominant with high THC you can advise?
My avatar is of a Platinum Kush bud, what I am currently working toward.

yeah that light isnt 2k but will get you started. :) blurple manufacturers lie but are really affordable. if you ever expand look at getting a quantum board you will yield WAY more. dont waste your money on anything else. :)

I say save on the hydro bill and leave them out on the deck there!! If you get long enough day light to make it work?
Started them outside because I had no light. The wife did not want them seen so I had to keep them in the back yard that has mostly shade. I ended up chasing the sun around the back yard with the containers and I have a bad back. The light was a godsend.
yeah that light isnt 2k but will get you started. :) blurple manufacturers lie but are really affordable. if you ever expand look at getting a quantum board you will yield WAY more. dont waste your money on anything else. :)
I am retired, fixed income. Whether this is 2K or 1.8K or even 1.0K output makes little difference to my plants. Saw lights that cost more than twice what I paid. I can say their output is not worth twice mine.

oh Itotally agree with you not saying its bad at all,
I'm just saying you measure cost and what it will do to your plants over what area by watts from the wall. its what makes them more expensive :)

a 1k wattage light will run you over 700 dollars is what I'm saying. you might have 75 to 200 watts there for that price, which is perfect for you. I'm just saying if its not enough at the end of the run, a quantum board is the same price and is about 30 percent better on terms of energy efficiency, so it helps your electricity bill too to keep your bills down :)

They are going to smell - thats the terpenes.

An enclosed space with a carbon filter attached to a fan that pulls the air through it is about the only way to manage the smell.

After some reading I went to my local grow shop and have a Mountainair Filter and compatible fan. Now, I have it operating in the house, it works well. Saw some safety covers for the vent on the motor. I will install in the grow shed at 7 PM when they awake. I am not venting out, just recirculating the air. If that does not work, I have the hose and clamps, will need a vent cover for outside. Smells fresher in here already.

Wow, if you can smell it from there, I waited too long. No, this is the first day of flowering, I expect much worse in the days to come. That is why I went and spent money.
Oh, if you mean you too are senior maybe in chronic pain, I am sorry on both counts. Wish I was neither.
I have some spectacular plants underway. Oldbear, I will follow you. Where we going?

Back
Top Bottom