Hello to everyone

Welcome to 420,shamloc :welcome:
I've grown too much bagseed to be able to recommend a strain that will
help you with your condition,but I'm confident someone here will know what you need.
Glad to have you with us !

You might look through this thread to see if you can find any help.

Hey @FoNz and welcome @shamloc Tbh didnt have a clue what this didorder was but after looking it up it seems to be a spinal form of arthritis. Heres a bunch of strains that should fit the criteria medicinal properties. a mix of high thc indica strains for pain relief with a bit of CBD for inflamation. One of the kush or widow crosses in that list would be good but i did spot a strain from philosopher seeds in the list called tropimango that caught my eye. They got some good stuff Philosopher seeds.

:hug::hookah::hug:
hi everyone im from newzealand im currently growing g13 plant almost ready to harvest in the next couple of weeks
using the plant to help with ankylosing spondylitis any suggestions on a good strain for my next grow that will be indoor
:welcome: Shamloc to the only weed site you need ! Super nice growers here with a treasure trove of info !

hi everyone im from newzealand im currently growing g13 plant almost ready to harvest in the next couple of weeks
using the plant to help with ankylosing spondylitis any suggestions on a good strain for my next grow that will be indoor
Welcome to :420: Shamloc, I’m currently growing 4 strains, 3 are from G13 seeds and I’m really happy with them soo far, the blueberry gum is super bushy and a fast grower in my eyes, barely over a month from seed and I need to switch to flower or I’m going to over grow my space come harvest. My journal is in my signature if you want to check them out. Welcome along and cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom