Heloooo

:ciao: High Thug! That is one smart leave cutter Ant. Very glad you are joining in on the fun here at 420:welcome: . Are you a grower? What season is it in your part of the world? You will really enjoy 420 All great members, Huge amounts of info to help you enjoy this wonderful plant, Cannabis! Make yourself at home. You are now part of this big Happy, High Family. We will be looking for you in the forums Friend. :roorrip: :peace:

Serbia? The eastern bloc?

What's life like over there dude?

Looking forward to hear more.

:peace:
very bad.. moust people are starving, state is just fuck up!!
Cream dude, i was thinking about some 4 lemon skunk 400W hps indoor grow, i learn everything over here, now its time for first grow:yummy::peace::yummy:

Cream dude, i was thinking about some 4 lemon skunk 400W hps indoor grow, i learn everything over here, now its time for first grow:yummy::peace::yummy:

Hey Thug,

I too am a new member and welcome to a great place on the web!:welcome:
I hope you are in good health, and not starving.

It is a shame the govt. can not assist its population.

I wonder if you will be growing in soil or hydroponically?

There are great members here who are friendly and willing to share their experiences with you.
I would advise getting a book like "Gardening Indoors" it will be a tremendous asset. It is always the case when asking a question about your grow the answer will be many more questions that are more involved.
Crazy Huh.
Anyway I wish you all the best and look forward to your progress.
I will be setting up a garden soon also so stay in touch.

:rollit::ganjamon::bongrip::welcome:

When I see what goes in in other parts of the world I thank my lucky stars that I am Canadian.

It's far from perfect but a lot better than a lot of other places. The gov't we have now is trying to drag us back to the last century but I'll be going kickin' and scratchin' all the way.

Sending good thoughts your way and wishing you the best of luck with your future grow attempts.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom