Peace and cheers, nice to meet y'all ;)

junglewizz

Greetings from Serbia, such a bless having this place at hand ... Been doing my researches and my lo-fi rig tweaks for a while now to make any sense out of it, and I always end on these pages. Judging by the top quality of info I've found here and the warm community response, no wonder at all ! My sincere thanks for everything, hope what I've found so far won't be too late to apply to my debut grow ;) Peace !

:Namaste: Junglewizz ! Hope you find eveything you need.
Fly high and stay safe. Peace n love :peace: :love:

So since this place is so huge, where should be the best spot to post my own rig so I could get advised, started a month or so ago without almost any research at all ... won't give up on my babies, thou ! :reading420magazine: Imagined as a closet grow, ended with growbox, I think I might make something sensible out of it, if not for this round, next one for sure !

Whatcha recommend, browsing through the knowledge base or introducing my own rig so I could get direct, setup & problem specific advice ?

Thanks ! :peace:

Hey junglewizz, it would be great if you started a grow journal. Once you begin you can get lots of help, and document your grow!
To start a journal go to this link and start a new thread:

Journals in Progress

Make sure you look through the guidelines before you begin so you can get everything about your grow,strain, soil or hydro, etc. etc. on your first post.
If you need help uploading pictures there is a link at the bottom of my signature with a guide on how to upload pics.
Have fun!:cheer:

You have a great mind, Canna :thumb:

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

So since this place is so huge, where should be the best spot to post my own rig so I could get advised, started a month or so ago without almost any research at all ... won't give up on my babies, thou ! :reading420magazine: Imagined as a closet grow, ended with growbox, I think I might make something sensible out of it, if not for this round, next one for sure !

Whatcha recommend, browsing through the knowledge base or introducing my own rig so I could get direct, setup & problem specific advice ?

Thanks ! :peace:

I also recommend starting a Grow Journal : How to Make a Grow Journal

And looking through this thread : How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom