Help! Blue Dream leaves yellowing/spotting in flowering

TheLoungeLife

Hi guys! First time poster...long time creeper lol. Amazing amount of knowledge and experience on here from everybody makes it easy for a new grower to have their questions answered (if you know how to use the search bar). Anyway I've ran into a problem where I could use some brainstorming from those who have been around the block a time or two....

THE RUNDOWN
I am currently flowering A HSO Blue Dream grown from seed. It's in a 4x4 tent directly under a Mars hydro II 700 watt with another 400 watt in the same tent. 3 gallon smart pot...FFOF. She's getting dynagrow Protekt, Bloom, general hydroponics Cal mag, and blackstrap molasses. Experienced slight nute burn in early veg (CFL veg) so she was flushed and cut back to half manufacturers recommend amount and got her vigor back. Feeling like I had her under control and fear of running out of head room after the stretch she was flowered on 8/8. Everything seemed to going well until about a week ago. Started noticing some yellowing on the bottom fan leaves...no biggie I figured since she's going thru a lot of energy. But since then it has moved quickly up the plant to higher fans and has been accompanied by brown spotting. I'm far from an expert but kinda looks like Calicum problem??? Soil was tested last night. 6.19. Which brings us to now...sitting here scratching my head:hmmmm: I'll post some pics here asap (as soon as i figure out how lol) but any help I can get is greatly appreciated

image31723.jpg
image31721.jpg
image31720.jpg
image31719.jpg
image31723.jpg
image31721.jpg

Bump. Did a flush and still no improvement with conditions worsening....ph tested 6.19 at just over 900 ppm. 4 weeks into flower and I don't know if she'll make it another 4. Any input or suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom