Help! Can anyone please help with their opinion on what they think the deficiency is?

Sorry bud.. this leaf was from tue bottom but most of the bigger fan leaves look like this.. i feed her bio bizz nutes. Shes been having bio grow, bio bloom, topmax and shes had 2 doses of cal mag. Once at 3week old and another after 8weeks. Shes now just on bio bloom and top max with 0.5ml of bio grow so she still gets the Nitrogen. Her pot is a 5 gallon fabric pot. Any help would be great even if your unsure. Thanks

It's best to try to post pictures of the rest of the plant, or at least the rest of the leaves around it, along with a closeup of the actual leaf. Also some more information about your grow setup. I agree it does look like it could be phosphorous, it also looks like it could be too cold.

It is definately too cold specially with the snow and -9 we have just had.. but in the grow tent it goes to as low as 13 with the lights off so i would like to think this is a major factor but would this not just purple the leaves and buds? Bot make it look rusty like the leaf pic i posted?....

Thanks for your help Mr Richardson

It is definately too cold specially with the snow and -9 we have just had.. but in the grow tent it goes to as low as 13 with the lights off so i would like to think this is a major factor but would this not just purple the leaves and buds? Bot make it look rusty like the leaf pic i posted?....

Thanks for your help Mr Richardson
Your root zone needs to stay an optimal temperature as well, and if your pots are in direct contact with the ground, they could be much cooler than the air temperature in the room. Root problems will have a direct impact on the plants' ability to uptake minerals and water as the roots struggle to stay alive.

I did think that if the pots was in the floor then it would kinda absorb the cold.. but my pots are on crate drainer but i do know the temperature in this must be playing a big factor in this deficiency..

Thanks for the advice TheFertilizer

If your grow is in a tent against an outside wall, consider adding a sheet of insulation between the tent and the wall. That, and a small ceramic heater fixed my problem.

What media is it? soil? def note issues going on but that could be because the root zone is cold, the ph is out, the nutes are wrong strength. What ec is your cute strength? numbers off bottles mean nothing mate, that doesn't tell us whats going through the medium. How often are you feeding? Is it an auto or a photo period plant? Its def not light stress or burn guaranteed, im guessing your light is pretty weak and wouldn't be strong enough to burn plant that size. wrap pot in towels then when you next feed use warm water and that will help increase temp in root zone. However don't continuously water with warm water as it causes problems with lack of o2.

Its in biobizz light mix.. i feed then water feed then water an keep going like that. Im currently at 2 water/feeds a week. I feed them at 350 ppm.i didnt think it was anything to do with the light if anything i could move the light closer i am currently with every second watering i water with warm water.

Thanks for your advice cultivator

13 degrees at night is to cold man. My tent is 10x10 I have 22 plants in flower and it never went under 17 thats a cold night -17 plus but most of the time i'm at 25 degrees 88 humidity. Are you watering at lights out how cold is the water that also plays a role in discoloring of leave. In your picture look like the plant is in a bad mood flush and just give it water try to keep PH 6 to 7.5. But I would just give her water heat at night nothing else. See if she gets happy her leave will rise a bit, color should go back to a nice green. Do that for a week after flush

Back
Top Bottom