Help, I’m locked out and my plants are clawing

Subcoolkiwi

hello growers. I have been growing these plants in recycled soil, they are a few different strains that are in terrible condition. I was going to cut them all but I didn’t want to give up and throw away all my soil. I have given lime and plenty of Epsom salts, sprayed them all for bugs and gnats. I am wondering if compost tea would help unlock these plants as I think there is too much old root volume in the recycled soil. I just don’t know. Any help would be awesome... it’s really hard and expensive to get seeds down here and these are agent orange and cheesequake from tga seeds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 77
They look fried...maybe over/under watered and the heat looks really high and the PH could be wayyyy off. Lets start at step 1.

can you provide as much detail about the grow as possible? temps, soil, and so on.

They look fried...maybe over/under watered and the heat looks really high and the PH could be wayyyy off. Lets start at step 1.

can you provide as much detail about the grow as possible? temps, soil, and so on.
Hey man then temps are fine it’s quiet a large room. Soil is re amended reused soil. I amend with lime and epsome salt and a organic slow release called bio boost. I wet that down and rest it for about a month then re pot. And usually it’s fine. However all these plants were in veg not flowered and they all just started yellowing tans stunting. I knew I had no bug issues and hav delt with mites etc before. I feed very little bottled nutes as the soil has some charge from re amending

Your soil is probably not in the greatest condition..... i believe in spending money on good soil to start with and then in turn you're likely to have less problems during the grow, saving headaches and money.
They look a little cooked..... really need the exact environment conditions and feed schedules etc to be accurate in helping.
At a glance they look cooked.... maybe nute damage... possible watering issues or drainage... what sort of water are you using and ph? have you measured soil ph? or runoff? any extra details you provide may help the guys/girls understand the current issues better.

[QUOTE
No rookie growers should be trying to reuse soil.Your problem is your recycled soil.
what is the problem with recycled soil?

="BeanTownFan420, post: 5068801, member: 328772"]
Those plants are toast your better off getting some quality soil and starting again.
[/QUOTE]
So if my
Those plants are toast your better off getting some quality soil and starting again.
[/QUOT

No rookie growers should be trying to reuse soil.Your problem is your recycled soil.
no rookie here bro been growing hydro and shit for years and this soil is over three years old, so if you got nothing decent to say dont say ish my man
Your soil is probably not in the greatest condition..... i believe in spending money on good soil to start with and then in turn you're likely to have less problems during the grow, saving headaches and money.
They look a little cooked..... really need the exact environment conditions and feed schedules etc to be accurate in helping.
At a glance they look cooked.... maybe nute damage... possible watering issues or drainage... what sort of water are you using and ph? have you measured soil ph? or runoff? any extra details you provide may help the guys/girls understand the current issues better.
Hey man thanks for your reply but i dont think you have answerd my question

starting again is the easy way. i have had this issue come up and i intend to solve it. have only been running fresh PH water through these girls and only as required as they are not doing much growin, plants are in a isolation room also so yea

Back
Top Bottom