Help identify this plant for me?

aaronjunited

Was given this by a neighbour and not sure if it's marijuana or not. I'm also lost on what to do with it. Does it need repotted? If so can you advise on how I should go about this.

4Cpuz4.jpg

Thanks in advance.

It certainly appears to be cannabis. :goodjob:

For the time being just give water every 2 or 3 days and get them into bigger pots fairly soon. Do you know if it's twins or 2 separate seeds? You'll need to separate them sooner rather than later.

:) Happy days then! On another note lol, I have no equipment for growing whatsoever.

They are 3 inches tall now, around 1 inch when he gave me them.

I have no idea if they are twins or not no, he just said he got loads of seeds and potted them all and planted the rest in a field haha. He's a bit of a nutter mind you.

I'm wondering if growing them outside will be worth it as I've no setup to grow at all.

Sounds like you live in an area that is warm enough to grow outdoors. I hope you can hide them from prying eyes. ;-)

Since Cannibus has been cultivated from the wild, you should have no problem growing outdoors.

Great News!

It's Cannabis!!! I hope this is something that you're interested in? because your world is about to change :rofl: Growing cannabis has changed my life and I am eternally thankful!

I hope you have some time to do a little reading. But check out this link, Its a great place to start

How to grow Marijuana

Best of luck! Cant wait to see you around!

Read the section on transplanting because, as I mentioned earlier, you'll have to separate both seedlings before the roots get too inter-tangled (not sure if that's even a word but you understand what I mean).

before the roots get too inter-tangled (not sure if that's even a word but you understand what I mean).

:rofl: I believe it's "entangled" but after reading inter-tangled, I don't know why it's not that. :rofl::passitleft:

Looks like marijuana to me. To start, go to this link and get the gist of what is going on: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Starting off at the beginning is the most difficult part so be ready to invest some time into this if you decide to pursue growing. If you do choose to, I'd separate those 2 seeds from the same pot immediately and put them in their own individual pots with appropriate soil/soilless medium.

Back
Top Bottom