IMG_075544.JPG
IMG_076046.JPG
IMG_076156.JPG

Right now all trichomes are milky
Should I chop ?
Should I wait ?
I like both types couch lock and energy
I just don't know ?

Well from these pics not very clear to give an answer based upon them.

But, if the trichs are cloudy and are starting to curl back towardd the bud ( basically curl like a little fishing hook ) then if ya harvest at that time it will be more of a THC bud, if ya wait longer say a 2 weeks and they start to become brown colour, then they will be more of a CBD couch lock Bud.

Now that being said most people will sait till about 70-80% of the Trichs are cloudy and starting to curl so its nore at THC bud.

Now that being said... it depends on if your growing a THC plant vs a CBD plant or a Hybrid the Two either THC more of CBD more in the Hybrid or vice versa.

So couh lock even in a THC plant = longer waiting for the Trichs as opposed to 70-80%.

There is many threads made in this subject alreadt not only here but across the internet.

Thank you so much . This is my first grow and this is driving me crazy . This waiting game was fun at first but now.... I just wanna harvest and cure .i didn't know what I was getting myself into. I know it's supposed to be fun or relaxing. I enjoyed this expierence quite a bit. In my truthful opinion any newbie should grow 2 flowers . It's alotta work . I wanna apologize for the crappy pictures . I'm using my iPhone 7plus .... go figure . All the responses so far thanks , I keep checking and basically yeah all milky. I'm not even sure if I should start flushing now . The whole grow I've been pretty light on the nutes.....400ppm . Maybe next time I'll push nutes but being a newbie I was Concerned with every little leaf. So 1-2 weeks , I was gonna feed tonight and start flush in 3-4 days . Any other suggestions or opinion greatly appreciated . Love peace and happiness

When you want to flush just remember its starts 2 weeks before you harvest.

So if you wait 1-2 weeks to allow the Trichs to turn more Amber in a 70-80% ... then start flushing which takes 2 weeks to do a proper good flush.. so ya looking at maybe 3-4 weeks before your chopping them..

Then next step is drying and curing.

When should I chop?

Okay here we go:
White Widow 12/28/16
Pineapple Haze 1/6/17
Strawberry Kush 1/6/17
Switched light 12/12 on 2/8
Started flowering 2/15

So you're around 60 days. You could totally harvest now, that bud will get you high as a kite. 70 to 80 days would be best but you don't have to wait. Alternatively, harvest some bud now so you can smoke and harvest the rest in a few weeks. It's your weed man, do whatever you want. You can always grow more.

Update all have been harvested . Still curing ! Blueberry kush is totally cured and awesome ! Pineapple haze ,strawberry kush and white widow are currently being cured . With 9!plants , first grow I have totaled of 7 oz smoke

Back
Top Bottom