Help needed

if its only 2 or 3 days' or even a week you should be able to soak the em so they will be fine when you get back. I foregt if you were in soil but if you are they dont mind so much if they go low on h2o as long as they get some when you come back. they should perk right back up and never skip a beat:) any longer then that if your in soil you can get one of those water balls they sell at the garden center. that should give you the back up you need:peace: happy to hear about the new groth:thumb:

4globes.jpg

ok will have a look
i have a car window washer motor and loads of small pipe i was going to connect these up to a water butt and connect the wires to a battery charger on a timer i think jandre2k3 said 1min every 2days. will do a test run.
when should my babys go to flower as they are outside and it is about 15 light and 9 dark. mind you there is a big tree which the sun goes behind at about 10 light

thanks all
ps some people cut the lower branches off do i need to do that

Cutting lower leaves or bud sites is called lolipopping, and its all on your perference. If you want to re veg her its a good idea to keep them, if you just wanna keep the lower buds you can. They dont get very big but you can. People do it because the plant waste energy making those lower buds so if you do that it puts its energy into the top ones. And you should wait since you just topped it, like a week so it can recover and get back on track. And its summer I dont think they will bud yet, but maybe take some pics.

ok will have a look
i have a car window washer motor and loads of small pipe i was going to connect these up to a water butt and connect the wires to a battery charger on a timer i think jandre2k3 said 1min every 2days. will do a test run.
when should my babys go to flower as they are outside and it is about 15 light and 9 dark. mind you there is a big tree which the sun goes behind at about 10 light

thanks all
ps some people cut the lower branches off do i need to do that

They'll start budding when the days drop down to 13 hours light, 11 dark (Late July/Early August). They'll finish Sept/Oct.

hi
here some new photos i have only topped 1 and fim 1 so the photos are from 2 plants.
after the good watering yes2day all is well again. one branch seems to have broke :straightface:

topped2.JPG
topped11.JPG
topped2.JPG
fim16.JPG
100_36231.JPG

looks like someone will have a great football season this year!:cheer:

hi
i think it was jon that said you can top the side branches, do you just top 1 can you top most of the side ones?
and i guess it is the same as you would top the main branch
thanks

i will leave that then, when should you take the big fan leaf off the plant?
and i guess it is a sitting game now for the buds to come when the summer ends

i will leave that then, when should you take the big fan leaf off the plant?
and i guess it is a sitting game now for the buds to come when the summer ends

like tom petty said the waiting is the hardest part:dreamy:

i have to wait a long time 2 months till end of summer. but i guess the plants mite think it is getting darker if the white hairs have come? or is that me hoping

i have to wait a long time 2 months till end of summer. but i guess the plants mite think it is getting darker if the white hairs have come? or is that me hoping

The Summer Solstice is on 20th June... the longest day of the year. The days will start getting shorter after that. Some white hairs will show before flowering actually starts. This is how you know it is getting ready, and will even go into a light flower by the end of the month. However, the big show will have started by 22nd Sept. This is the Autumnal Equinox, Days = Nights - - - 12/12. About the last week of August, or first week week of Sept, you will see things really start to happen as the plant is queued by the noticeably shorter days, and go into breeding mode. By the end of October, the show will be over, for almost every cannabis plant in the northern hemisphere that was grown outside...

well rs waiting is still what your going to have to except. even if they start to flower now, its still going to take 60 or more days beforethey are ready to chop then you need a week or more to dry and a couple more to cure. but when you do the reward will be large:circle-of-love:

hi thanks for all your replys will have to sit and wait then. So is it just feed and water till the end now? will bigger pots make more bud????? or and i just hoping :thumb:

Hi i have made a 8foot by 4foot dark room, i am going to put 2 plants in there from 7pm to 7am then put them back in greenhouse for the light. will this work ok? and how long do you do 12,12 for?

be relegouse abou:love:t it and it sure will

Back
Top Bottom