Help! Plant dying!

Cezzq

Hi im growing in dwc ph is 5.8, ppm is 600 (had ppm as high as 1200 and it wasnt doing any good so i decided to lower it, Im using advanced hydroponics of holland nutrients ), growing with 600w hps light, water temps 20c, 1 month in vegging,room temp is 25c thats 85F ( i think). Because my leaves were dying of nutrient deficiency i thought i can cut them off well i was wrong and after i fixed my nutrient problems the plant went into shock...well i think it did i dont know what am i doing wrong i hope someone will help me. Thank you!

Well there was slime like 4 days ago in the res so i decides to clean it...the roots seem ok or should i rub the roots gently too? They are not pure white color but light brown...

Well there was slime like 4 days ago in the res so i decides to clean it...the roots seem ok or should i rub the roots gently too? They are not pure white color but light brown...
Slime is not good, can you post a pic of the roots

20160408_101722.jpg
20160408_101717.jpg

Well i hope that will solve the problem it would be great if there is a nitrogen deficiency i will try to fix it and i will post results after a week. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom