Help! Plants are sagging - Not sure what the problem is

Yeah but try flushing them every day. Or having a flash flood every day. Your logic makes no sense. Your knowledge is nothing more than rants on information you have to fact check before presenting because you do not know or fully understand the knowledge you are presenting. you found something on how a plants stoma works, yet mentioned nothing on VPD. Vpd is more important on stoma than anything to do with the watering. And roots do uptake oxygen. That's why you have to oxygenate water during DWC growing. Stop researching and coming too stoned conclusions on how you didn't wreck your grow and instead accept that you made a mistake and grow as a gardener. You say that overwatering is fine because of floods. By that logic it's ok to spin babies around my head smashing their faces into shit, because we have tornadoes. Don't take your own advice and your growing will improve 100%. And not all stress is good for plants. And not all stress affects all plants the same

Yeah but try flushing them every day. Or having a flash flood every day. Your logic makes no sense. Your knowledge is nothing more than rants on information you have to fact check before presenting because you do not know or fully understand the knowledge you are presenting. you found something on how a plants stoma works, yet mentioned nothing on VPD. Vpd is more important on stoma than anything to do with the watering. And roots do uptake oxygen. That's why you have to oxygenate water during DWC growing. Stop researching and coming too stoned conclusions on how you didn't wreck your grow and instead accept that you made a mistake and grow as a gardener. You say that overwatering is fine because of floods. By that logic it's ok to spin babies around my head smashing their faces into shit, because we have tornadoes. Don't take your own advice and your growing will improve 100%. And not all stress is good for plants. And not all stress affects all plants the same

Your plants need to transpire water to relieve salt buildup from within.

You grow your way I'll grow mine.

It's not a let's hate on at33 thread they person was asking for help.

I helped.

Ebb and flow = flash flood daily

Vapor Pressure Deficit (airs potential to hold concentrated moisture forming a cloud) is the same idea or "similar mechanism" as water potential except for its in the air or gas not in liquid. It is like water potential because it always wants to go from low to high thus furthering the transporation via stoma! I really doubt your opp is hyperbolic enough for VPD to matter but then again I'm not in your climate. This is what your leaves should look like in prime conditions FLAT like a solar panel this is in veg under 400W MH at 3.5feet away
420-magazine-mobile875815783.jpg

And that's with low end humidity that came in recently
420-magazine-mobile948571632.jpg

Don't even get me started on why DWC needs an air bubbler........... it's a low energy way to move water wonder what would happen if you had you bubbler intake connected to C02 output... because plants need that to photosynthesis and carry out bud building activities.... plants do use o2 but only at night and I believe it's a part of their "sleep" and it's not taken in by roots either .

Either way you slice it brother if your pH is high your salts get high {because that's the law of solutes in water potential low to high similar to VPD (gas)}

Let's just say you dry you plants from under watering plus adding additional nutes to soil making it saltier there isn't ever water to rid the salt build up so that means the salty soils will have even lower absorption rate turning crispy ***Now VPD you have low humidity assuming your in Canada your VPD will be high because it's hot with the lights and and the air isn't saturated with water so it can take water in (water potential low to high) so your gonna vaporize water before it really gets to its proper place the roots and the soil

There you have Water Potential and VPD explained and how the work together so your plant can breathe properly

I'm pretty sure it could be if you wanted to. The argument is still invalid because you can't say you can overwater one plant and then grow the same exact one in nothing but water. I wonder how the OP is doing honesty because it is a help thread....

I'm pretty sure it could be if you wanted to. The argument is still invalid because you can't say you can over water one plant and there for the same exact one in nothing but water. I wonder how the OP is doing honesty because it is a help thread....
It probably could but I know I wouldn't, at least not until it's more mature at least. But I can say that given my exp I have been pulling numbers that seemingly are untouchable by others using junk to prove that we don't all need the best to pull numbers and fine smoke. I do it by following myself and any crazy little ideas that come about. Not so much on proof on growing vegetables or flowers. Now Alan if no one wants to take your opinion that's fine just stick to what you know. The final arguement will be when you harvest. Then all the advice or opinions you share will come to light. If you grow as well as you say you can surely you will show them all.

I never said I could yield well! Ever! Not even once..
No no but if your research is accurate you should have no trouble showing people how it's done. Don't get me wrong it sure sounds like you have researched this for a long time, also the experience you have growing you should really knock it out of the park. Let's just say we will see what we see is all. If you need any advice please don't be shy Alan

Back
Top Bottom