Help! Plants are sagging - Not sure what the problem is

Oh. They're a seed wholesaler. I meant seed producers. I use true north for my Canadian wholesaler. Fast delivery. 420 and a few others can only be bought from Amsterdam but if true north has it in stock I go with. They always give me more seeds than I ordered

Epic anyone familiar with GYO seeds skunk #1 auto it was a freebie and honestly the seed looked like trash honestly majority of them looked trashy but had 100% germination rate and the seeds I thought looked good must be forming some killer roots because they look pretty short but fat I only got 1 auto seed any way to stress it into seeding? I know I was told to keep my auto in 18-6 for best results
Sts silver thiosulfate spray a branch 1time a week for 3 weeks I think. Or colloidal silver which I heard takes more spraying.

420-magazine-mobile1800121818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774285785.jpg
sold on amazon.

Well your wrong on that one but thats ok we all make mistakes. You should have kept up with your education because clearly you are no fool. Check out my Sig and you'll see some answers that might make you smile some. I'm still going to maintain he has an over watered plant though.

2oz dry not wet i never go by wet weight

2 Oz dried, trimmed and cured. I followed your link and it only takes me to your introduction.

So what is the typical 80 day auto without use of co2 trimmed, dried and cured yield I said 2oz blindly and have yet to research it..
I used co2 but it was a home made jobber it was hanging up above my fan, I made it from an orange juice bottle sugar and yeast, and of course water. It worked until about a week before I harvested my first plant. The piece of shit fell and made a huge mess

2 Oz dried, trimmed and cured. I followed your link and it only takes me to your introduction.

So what is the typical 80 day auto without use of co2 trimmed, dried and cured yield I said 2oz blindly and have yet to research it..
I guess though in all honesty all strains are different. I got lucky because many people are having troubles with crop king seeds. If you click on my name you will get to all the stuff I have posted like I do with other people

I guess though in all honesty all strains are different. I got lucky because many people are having troubles with crop king seeds. If you click on my name you will get to all the stuff I have posted like I do with other people

Yes I'm on mobile app ATM it doesn't even show signatures and sucks for blogging but I'm just curious how the OP is doing...and the answer to the yield and nope I'm using GYO.
GYO Seedbank: Cannabis Seeds | Feminized Marijuana | Discreet Delivery

Skunk#1 auto in soil there just 10 days and 3.5 in tall and showing 3pointers at node 3 that's counting the cotyledon as node 1x

Use the ''lift method'' Once you have allowed your plants a drying period and they start looking nice and perky again ,Lift the pot to see how light it is ,Then give it a good water and lift the pot again ,You will notice the weight difference ,You wont ever over water again.
This is the method I use and learning it helped me a lot. If the pot is light water. If the pot still has weight don't water, check the next day. I over watered tons when I first started you'll get it. You don't need a meter or stick your finger in it. I find lifting the pot to be the easiest way.

Yes I'm on mobile app ATM it doesn't even show signatures and sucks for blogging but I'm just curious how the OP is doing...and the answer to the yield and nope I'm using GYO.
GYO Seedbank: Cannabis Seeds | Feminized Marijuana | Discreet Delivery

Skunk#1 auto in soil there just 10 days and 3.5 in tall and showing 3pointers at node 3 that's counting the cotyledon as node 1x
Yea the mobile app has some features missing. I'm not sure why they haven't added them but I'm hoping they will one day. We're you ever able to find an answer to your question about glass and lights?

Definitely overwatered. There are 2 types of droopy leaves symptoms. Droopy but firm...overwatered.
Droopy and limp...dying plant. (usually from under watering or ph problems, usually accompanied by other symptoms)
If they are firm let it dry out and as mentioned get a 2 prong moisture probe. I've been growing 20 years and I still use the probe. Why? Because I don't have x ray vision. Lol.

420-magazine-mobile1804319976.jpg

2days after transplant to contaminated soil
3 reasons:
Black gnat larva in soil eating anything in its path including you roots. I upsized my best clone from last cycle into soil contaminated with black gnat larva they also got me for 2 plants. This is when I started to investigate water potential because I thought I was over watering until I found out there is no such thing! How do you think hydro and dwc works? It then becomes a matter of nutrients or macro nutes and so on and so on.

420-magazine-mobile783589989.jpg

1 month in on one plant

And

2 weeks into infection on other
420-magazine-mobile523127261.jpg

The larva are so tiny you can't see them even with loupe plus they are about live in the top 3 inches of soil

420-magazine-mobile1804319976.jpg

2days after transplant to contaminated soil
3 reasons:
Black gnat larva in soil eating anything in its path including you roots. I upsized my best clone from last cycle into soil contaminated with black gnat larva they also got me for 2 plants. This is when I started to investigate water potential because I thought I was over watering until I found out there is no such thing! How do you think hydro and dwc works? It then becomes a matter of nutrients or macro nutes and so on and so on.

420-magazine-mobile783589989.jpg

1 month in on one plant

And

2 weeks into infection on other
420-magazine-mobile523127261.jpg

The larva are so tiny you can't see them even with loupe plus they are about live in the top 3 inches of soil
Your little black fly larvae seem to be in just about every soil. If your seeing the gnats it's because your plant wasn't healthy in the first place. They eat on your dieing roots (cause that's what they feed on) and crawl out of the soil. They go back in the soil and lay more eggs. Healthy plant no gnats

If I seen those pics I wouldn't suggest that they're overwatered. Looks totally different.

These were dry bubba I thought the same so I eased the water input.

Splinter do you think gnats just spontaneous let show up? No they got in then I was venting the area and found a nice cozy place. I am setup an open room so my venting methods are stone age

These were dry bubba I thought the same so I eased the water input.

Splinter do you think gnats just spontaneous let show up? No they got in then I was venting the area and found a nice cozy place. I am setup an open room so my venting methods are stone age
No I don't think they spontaneously show up. I do think however the gnat larvae eggs are in the soil and are dormant until you start watering the soil. If you have healthy roots there is no food for the newly hatched larvae to feed on and they die. No gnats.

Back
Top Bottom