Help! Plants are sagging - Not sure what the problem is

Depends on specific strain lol I dropped out of that shit 1st semester but I hey that doesn't mean I'm uneducated. I don't know much at all about molasses! Withoute using a life line I'm gonna say hmm 80 days. Tick tick umm 2oz max

Auto quarter pounder will yield a 1/4 pound in "optimal conditions". Same allegedly applies to critical mass. I will start a Grow journal in 8 weeks to see if this is true.
With 8 COBs in a 2x4 I get more than "optimal conditions" lol.

As for molasses I think its the acids in it that make the plants uptake easily by stimulating the roots while eating the salt buildup in the soil. But that's just what i think, however I am not completely sure because I don't use it I use some other things that I find more beneficial then that.

Molasses is used as a source of raw carbohydrates not for the plant but for the rhizosphere. Population density of active mycorrhizal bacteria can increase as much as 50% when diluted molasses is introduced to the soil.
A study
https://www.rashtriyacollege.com/CP/Uploads/DownloadLinks/Report_MRP_.pdf

Nice one!

I went to school for this stuff.
420-magazine-mobile431509363.jpg

Epic anyone familiar with GYO seeds skunk #1 auto it was a freebie and honestly the seed looked like trash honestly majority of them looked trashy but had 100% germination rate and the seeds I thought looked good must be forming some killer roots because they look pretty short but fat I only got 1 auto seed any way to stress it into seeding? I know I was told to keep my auto in 18-6 for best results

Epic anyone familiar with GYO seeds skunk #1 auto it was a freebie and honestly the seed looked like trash honestly majority of them looked trashy but had 100% germination rate and the seeds I thought looked good must be forming some killer roots because they look pretty short but fat I only got 1 auto seed any way to stress it into seeding? I know I was told to keep my auto in 18-6 for best results
I have heard of them but have never tried their seeds myself. I honestly have heard that they have amazing seeds though.

You can follow them from start to finish on my grow blog I provided the visual seed rating to each plant and labeled them

To anyone of you who believe it's over watered do yourself a solid roll a fatty and research water potential here's a hint it always goes from high water to low water water from soil will kill your plant if and only if a. You rot your roots (in which case I doubt because of fabric pots) which IMHO suck but that could just be my location. Or B you grow mold etc. now demonic are you familiar with how they breathe well salt or potassium in this case builds up on 1 side of the stoma cell when the salt (salute)builds up it uses the water Potential law of solutes causes the stoma located on the underside of the leaves to open letting co2 and other gasses in and during the law of solute excess water is expended or returned.

Back to basics of water potential and your plant. It's got and up stream and a down stream rule of solutes pulls water ground up reverse rule of solutes would let the water back down. To get more nutes to stimulates the stoma

BOOM your plant just took a breath.

So no don't water your girl she will shrivel and turn dark then lean over and die.

But not before her phos runs out which make your leaves yellow from the veins outward you will see you ran low on phos your plant wasn't able to breathe and choked but not on to much H20

At least you know know the science behind my reasoning.

Huh? Can you translate?

GYO seedbank or DNA Genetics GYO collection?

Never tried them. I usually stick with Barney's, Humboldt, DNA, 420 and DSS. I'm giving Canuck seeds a shot. (only because they now have DNA gen certified seeds). I gave crap king . . a shot and they blew it so I was looking for another Canadian seed supplier and picked Canuck seeds because they were 50% off on a 420 sale. Ya. I'm cheap.

Back
Top Bottom