Help! Plants are sagging - Not sure what the problem is

Plants don't die from over watering they die from giving them shit water with shit ph and get nutrient deficient and you think oh I better cut back on the water when that's gonna lock you up even more sick hole then you die from nutrients problems that's how overwatering would kill but it's death because you messed up and put it into a nutrient lockout because your water isn't at the correct pH!

Drops mic

Your little black fly larvae seem to be in just about every soil. If your seeing the gnats it's because your plant wasn't healthy in the first place. They eat on your dieing roots (cause that's what they feed on) and crawl out of the soil. They go back in the soil and lay more eggs. Healthy plant no gnats

No sir they do not eat exclusively on rotten dead roots these guys were doing great then I was like man I better put some fly traps up I'm getting gnats all other plants into the cycle did fine and never changes my watering

420-magazine-mobile1088340574.jpg

I know what the problem was because once I corrected the gnats I no longer had this problem so thank you so much for your helpful tips on how to not over water my plants

No sir they do not eat exclusively on rotten dead roots these guys were doing great then I was like man I better put some fly traps up I'm getting gnats all other plants into the cycle did fine and never changes my watering
Sure. Plants can look perfectly healthy but still have root issues. I had this same problem, did all kinds of research and found all kinds of answers. The only one that I found to be true was have a healthy root system. It works.

Sure. Plants can look perfectly healthy but still have root issues. I had this same problem, did all kinds of research and found all kinds of answers. The only one that I found to be true was have a healthy root system. It works.

How about don't introduce bugs into the garden area to contaminate things like soil bags left open for them to get cozy in. Your findings are like saying the more beer I drink the more I urinate.

You starve the roots of oxygen first when you over water. As well as shock them because those levels aren't seen in nature.(could you imagine gallons of water per foot?!!?) The biggest problem is with too much water the plant will not concentrate on growing roots and will compensate (for what it thinks will be low water days) by growing larger top leaves. This is detrimental to the entire grow. Marijuana isn't a weed. It likes damp soil, not wet. And by the looks of your pictures Alantesla you don't know what your doing. Theory and proof aside, your plants look horrible and you try and force your opinion so much I think your trying to convince yourself that this was the answer and not your lack of growing knowledge/experience. I've never pulled less than 51/2 oz from an auto. My seeds a put directly into moistened soil and do not usually get water for the first 20 days. When I pull my plants at harvest I have roots that mimic the entire shape of a 5 gallon smart pot. I never have gnats or mold. Never had PM, root rot, or mold. Gnats will not propagate in good health grows that are set up correctly. If you don't overwater or underwater you can have some great results when the rest of the grow is dialed in. But if you constantly water a plant I promise IF it makes it to harvest everything (if anything)will be fluffy and light as well as low potency. Your roots will be under developed and will not be able to transfer water and nutes correctly. Learn to grow before giving advice. Even though the OP seemed smart enough to follow good advice , some other new grower might see your post of ignorance and choose to follow it. I hope no one kills their plants because of your lack of knowledge.

You starve the roots of oxygen first when you over water. As well as shock them because those levels aren't seen in nature.(could you imagine gallons of water per foot?!!?) The biggest problem is with too much water the plant will not concentrate on growing roots and will compensate (for what it thinks will be low water days) by growing larger top leaves. This is detrimental to the entire grow. Marijuana isn't a weed. It likes damp soil, not wet. And by the looks of your pictures Alantesla you don't know what your doing. Theory and proof aside, your plants look horrible and you try and force your opinion so much I think your trying to convince yourself that this was the answer and not your lack of growing knowledge/experience. I've never pulled less than 51/2 oz from an auto. My seeds a put directly into moistened soil and do not usually get water for the first 20 days. When I pull my plants at harvest I have roots that mimic the entire shape of a 5 gallon smart pot. I never have gnats or mold. Never had PM, root rot, or mold. Gnats will not propagate in good health grows that are set up correctly. If you don't overwater or underwater you can have some great results when the rest of the grow is dialed in. But if you constantly water a plant I promise IF it makes it to harvest everything (if anything)will be fluffy and light as well as low potency. Your roots will be under developed and will not be able to transfer water and nutes correctly. Learn to grow before giving advice. Even though the OP seemed smart enough to follow good advice , some other new grower might see your post of ignorance and choose to follow it. I hope no one kills their plants because of your lack of knowledge.

Floods, hurricanes, flash floods, plants try harder when the going gets tough. I maybe new to cannabis cultivation. I've been growing outdoor fruits and veggies for years. Sure I've had obstacles to overcome.

But my question is this.

His shit looks better now doesn't it.

No the biggest problem with overwatering is is using incorrect pH and causing a nutrient lockout because you don't know how your plant operates

My plants don't gets any stress from lack of water because I never starve them of it I prefer to stress by light utilizing science heat turns the water to vapor raising gasses up through the canopy because science says heat rises so that water vapor in the air can be a natural humidifier for all the wet towel grow ops out there water your plant and ditch the towel.

You are welcome for the free knowledge nugget about black gnats. I'm not scared to be criticized no one is perfect and no place on earth maintains perfect homeostasis

Please share your info on autos I'm sure the community would also enjoy 5.5 dry ounces of skunk #1

Oh yeah and what about the process of flushing people do that all the time and come out with beautiful buds

Back
Top Bottom