Help! Plants are sagging - Not sure what the problem is

Have you grown any autos yet?

Not yet. Next Grow. I have 10 seeds from Canuck seeds. All auto. 5 auto quarter pounder. 5 auto critical mass. 1 free auto cheese. I was going to put them in my greenhouse as I'm allowed 20 plants and I only have 10 on the go. But I may wait and do indoor as they are 60 day autos. My shit grows like wildfire under my 8 cob Vero 29 arrays.

Week 1
420-magazine-mobile1613237125.jpg

Week 3
420-magazine-mobile734885604.jpg

Not yet. Next Grow. I have 10 seeds from Canuck seeds. All auto. 5 auto quarter pounder. 5 auto critical mass. 1 free auto cheese. I was going to put them in my greenhouse as I'm allowed 20 plants and I only have 10 on the go. But I may wait and do indoor as they are 60 day autos. My shit grows like wildfire under my 8 cob Vero 29 arrays.

Week 1
420-magazine-mobile1613237125.jpg

Week 3
420-magazine-mobile734885604.jpg
No need to grow autos right now like you said they are more of a winter grow type deal lol

I just want some variety. I pulled 3/4 pound over 3 plants of CKS PK. So I'm literally drowning in Purple Kush.
In the tent is 10 strawberry Kush from Bergman's. I flip 12-12 next week. 3 month micro Grow.
I haven't tried the strawberry kush as of yet but I have had the intention to try growing it but I would like to order them within Canada

Nope never till now have one about 2.5 inches. I know many that have. Is this a loaded question about, how can you speak of that which you don't know or haven't done? Because you still haven't told me that the addition of solutes mean you higher water potential. At least I gave you the science behind my theory as support

Nope never till now have one about 2.5 inches. I know many that have. Is this a loaded question about, how can you speak of that which you don't know or haven't done? Because you still haven't told me that the addition of solutes mean you higher water potential. At least I gave you the science behind my theory as support
Now I know you've been to college lol your also a mind reader, but on a serious note I really find the science interesting and how you use theory to prove your findings. I just have a question since I'm clearly dumb lol how much weight do you think a good autoflower can produce? Say like a 80 day strain?

Depends on specific strain lol I dropped out of that shit 1st semester but I hey that doesn't mean I'm uneducated. I don't know much at all about molasses! Withoute using a life line I'm gonna say hmm 80 days. Tick tick umm 2oz max

Depends on specific strain lol I dropped out of that shit 1st semester but I hey that doesn't mean I'm uneducated. I don't know much at all about molasses! Withoute using a life line I'm gonna say hmm 80 days. Tick tick umm 2oz max
Well your wrong on that one but thats ok we all make mistakes. You should have kept up with your education because clearly you are no fool. Check out my Sig and you'll see some answers that might make you smile some. I'm still going to maintain he has an over watered plant though.

Back
Top Bottom