Help please! Can't figure out what is going on

Kvarrasso28

I have been having problems with all 3 plants!
16weeks
unknown strains
outdoor/ full sun
7 gallon fabric container w/ organic soil
Fox Farm nutrients trio as nutrients
I can’t get my PH down, ive tried everything! im watering with 5.0 ph water!
please help me out before i loose them!

Attachments

• C3E15EB7-980D-491B-8ECC-93CE1A6C63F3.jpeg
    C3E15EB7-980D-491B-8ECC-93CE1A6C63F3.jpeg
    530.7 KB · Views: 175
  • BE8D8541-F426-4D41-A942-01938CFFCB51.jpeg
    BE8D8541-F426-4D41-A942-01938CFFCB51.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 163
  • D873E83F-EA7F-4087-95E2-6BF4783BAFF0.jpeg
    D873E83F-EA7F-4087-95E2-6BF4783BAFF0.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 165
  • D0647458-8A73-4E0E-AC48-AF164A029DC7.jpeg
    D0647458-8A73-4E0E-AC48-AF164A029DC7.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 625BE817-0015-4BB0-AA0A-3656E9D8114F.jpeg
    625BE817-0015-4BB0-AA0A-3656E9D8114F.jpeg
    571 KB · Views: 169
  • 7CB69CFE-AE47-40E4-BD4C-CAB945724354.jpeg
    7CB69CFE-AE47-40E4-BD4C-CAB945724354.jpeg
    596.5 KB · Views: 171
  • C1AD2927-944C-49BA-8F60-617D4AA90084.jpeg
    C1AD2927-944C-49BA-8F60-617D4AA90084.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 180
  • CE90EB10-A729-4B7E-9B59-65AA42B5E125.jpeg
    CE90EB10-A729-4B7E-9B59-65AA42B5E125.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 181
Looks like some revegging going on as well. Seems to be popular this year.

I can’t get my PH down, ive tried everything! im watering with 5.0 ph water

There are still things left to try. Not sure what your situation is or why you say you’re watering at 5 and trying to go even lower (if that is what you’re saying?)

So..... My soil PH is really high (8.0) so from other sources i was told to water at a low PH to help bring my ph down, thats why so low! any thoughts on why my plants look the way they do? i know its some type of nutrient deficiency, but which one and how do i fix it? also how do i lower my soil ph? it’s causing lock out

There’s been a thread popping up a lot lately called something like ‘how to lower the ph of my soil’.
A quick search entering ‘lower soil ph’ didn’t find it but it found lots of others.

You'd have to ask Emily, but soil pH means diddly

pH in matters, yer pH is way low, thus yer issues

Plus it's probably one of those cheap prob testers that don't really work

Go with normal pH and it will recover

I don't want to sound like a bad guy, but i'd just chop it and try again. it's a mess.
The fact that it is now in reveg for some reason is enough to say fuck it. but the reveg seems to be the least of your problems. it looks covered in bugs and burned to a crisp. is this the first time this year you've looked at the plant? seriously, i wouldn't bother.

Do a shit ton of reading and try again.

I don't want to sound like a bad guy, but i'd just chop it and try again. it's a mess.
The fact that it is now in reveg for some reason is enough to say fuck it. but the reveg seems to be the least of your problems. it looks covered in bugs and burned to a crisp. is this the first time this year you've looked at the plant? seriously, i wouldn't bother.

I agree just take the hit and start again

Not knocking ditching them, which would at least allow you to get another grow on the go.
But the effort you have put in is gone at that point so a few days to try n rectify isnt gonna be a hardship...

If you're feeding at PH5 then most likly nutrient lock out..?!?!
With a huge pitfall in ph going in, the shock could have caused re veg.

I'm a newb and unless I was told exactly what IS going on by someone who KNOWS it was fatal as opppsed to guessing;

I know FF soil supposed to be nute rich but you still using their supplimentary nutrients if i understand you correctly..

I'd flush soil with a few times the pot volume (PH for medium NOT soil) water, then start with fresh balanced ph water and reduce any nutes.
Let the soil be 8 if that what it says, just make sure whats going in to it stays around your correct magic number.
Incidentally, as i understand it, most soil testers aren't that great.

Again a newb here but i'd also pull bad leaves as they are now and then you can monitor whats left and whether things are getting back on track or worse.
If it continues going down hill for her then perhaps it IS time to call it.

This is only IMHO & I am barely a beginner...
But what have you got to lose but a few days and an hour of your time?!

Not knocking ditching them, which would at least allow you to get another grow on the go.
But the effort you have put in is gone at that point so a few days to try n rectify isnt gonna be a hardship...

If you're feeding at PH5 then most likly nutrient lock out..?!?!
With a huge pitfall in ph going in, the shock could have caused re veg.

I'm a newb and unless I was told exactly what IS going on by someone who KNOWS it was fatal as opppsed to guessing;

I know FF soil supposed to be nute rich but you still using their supplimentary nutrients if i understand you correctly..

I'd flush soil with a few times the pot volume (PH for medium NOT soil) water, then start with fresh balanced ph water and reduce any nutes.
Let the soil be 8 if that what it says, just make sure whats going in to it stays around your correct magic number.
Incidentally, as i understand it, most soil testers aren't that great.

Again a newb here but i'd also pull bad leaves as they are now and then you can monitor whats left and whether things are getting back on track or worse.
If it continues going down hill for her then perhaps it IS time to call it.

This is only IMHO & I am barely a beginner...
But what have you got to lose but a few days and an hour of your time?!

I would agree 100% if it wasn't for them being in reveg. i'd say next step is probably nanners.

Prolly right, but got 'em that far, might as well keep going till the fat lady (or bloke!) sings.

maybe ride it out and just turn it all into oil could get something out of it i guess.

16weeks
unknown strains
outdoor/ full sun
I am going to follow the examples from other threads in order to help you with your problem. Especially considering you might be running out of time. It involves several questions based on your first msg in the thread.

Why are you trying to get the pH down?

There are many threads on this message board that the last thing to worry about in a true soil is the soil pH. A decent soil will buffer the pH naturally.

You mention that they are in 7 gallon containers with organic soil. Which organic soil? Did you buy it or did you mix it yourself? Is there anything else that was added to it (examples being adding more peat moss, perlite or shredded or chipped coco coir)?

Important question coming up. Did you grow these plants in the 7 gallon containers from the beginning 16 weeks ago or did you start in a smaller container and then transplant them? And, if you did, have you been using the same soil all the way through? If you did transplant how many weeks ago?

Because they do look like they are in a re-vegetating stage I am wondering if you were growing them inside for awhile and then moved them outside when the weather got warm. Or, have you grown them outside the entire 16 weeks?

If the original poster is living on the North American continent there might not be enough time to start over. Unless they move a new grow to an inside operation.

Myself, I have a tendency to let many plant problems continue for awhile so I can watch what happens in an attempt to learn.

And I agree, people need to do a shit ton of reading. It is research and part of the learning experience.

If the original poster is living on the North American continent there might not be enough time to start over. Unless they move a new grow to an inside operation.

Myself, I have a tendency to let many plant problems continue for awhile so I can watch what happens in an attempt to learn.

And I agree, people need to do a shit ton of reading. It is research and part of the learning experience.
when I came here in the beginning of July I knew next to nothing about growing. Over a few days and many hours of reading and interacting with people in threads it amazes me how much I've learnt in such a small amount of time. Each day I continue reading here and continue to learn. Can't wait to see where I'm at a few weeks from today. the information here is endless and the people here are even better

How are your plants dong today @Kvarrasso28 !?
Would call them girls but maybe not any more... o_O

16weeks
unknown strains
outdoor/ full sun
We have been through the same thing with one of ours and she is now a healthy little girl she started out reveg then she got burned and then knocked over and now she is flowering we really didn't think she would make it the pictures are in order
received_1646640745669991~2.jpeg
received_432651358629319.jpeg
16499878223072635299518244628899.jpg
16544444692833627686601347130996.jpg

Back
Top Bottom