Help: small White Widow

okay i’ll try it and let u know how she gets on
she’s doing okay today but in the last photo u can sort of see it’s starting to grow nodes the middle has 2 new leafs and then in the middle of that i think there’s 2 more growing but can’t tell what they are but also noticed the new leafs that are growing also have brown tips how do i stop this? @Mountainman80
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

she’s doing okay today but in the last photo u can sort of see it’s starting to grow nodes the middle has 2 new leafs and then in the middle of that i think there’s 2 more growing but can’t tell what they are but also noticed the new leafs that are growing also have brown tips how do i stop this? @Mountainman80
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey she is doing better awesome man

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Did u back off on the nutes some.could be nuts burn coco for.me I haven't had much luck with it alone there is a Duse on here.name.bill I believe he is the man when it comes to.coco core

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
@Bill284 I bet he could tell u down to the T.what's going on for certain

Did u back off on the nutes some.could be nuts burn coco for.me I haven't had much luck with it alone there is a Duse on here.name.bill I believe he is the man when it comes to.coco core
yh i backed off a bit i put it in a gallon of water instead but thanks ohhh also what should i grow after this bc i just can’t decide

yh i backed off a bit i put it in a gallon of water instead but thanks ohhh also what should i grow after this bc i just can’t decide
Man grow what ever makes u happy my friend if u haveing issues with coco try soil.perlite mix on ur next grow mix it 50/50 potting soil ,perlite .u should do well with that coco u need pH up pH down u need a digital pH meter to keep up with the pH soil isn't as complicated u still.need to watch.ur pH even on.soil.with auto flowers reg FEMS there different pH can be at.7 they will still grow ideal pH in soil.6.5-6.8 not far from 7

Man grow what ever makes u happy my friend if u haveing issues with coco try soil.perlite mix on ur next grow mix it 50/50 potting soil ,perlite .u should do well with that coco u need pH up pH down u need a digital pH meter to keep up with the pH soil isn't as complicated u still.need to watch.ur pH even on.soil.with auto flowers reg FEMS there different pH can be at.7 they will still grow ideal pH in soil.6.5-6.8 not far from 7
yh okay well how long do u think i should give this plant until i plant another?

Do u have room for another its up to u ifnu have room.lay it on it man what are u thinking about running next photo periods or autos
autos for sure but thinking indica just don’t know what yet because i want something no one has yk but i would have room for a small one but if the other one got big i’d have to kill one so i’m debating just planting another then when that gets to the size it need a pot change i’ll just chuck the other away if it’s not grown

autos for sure but thinking indica just don’t know what yet because i want something no one has yk but i would have room for a small one but if the other one got big i’d have to kill one so i’m debating just planting another then when that gets to the size it need a pot change i’ll just chuck the other away if it’s not grown
OK ur planning on growing a back up plant in case that one doesn't make it .
Indica most autos are hybrid tho true indica easter to.find in photo periods I am sure there's auto flowers out there that are almost pure indica white widow is one mostly indica they don't get very big will pack on the bud when in full.flower ones I run were dam good.smoke best I had run besides northern lights auto between those two be hard to choose from

@Bill284 I bet he could tell u down to the T.what's going on for certain
Good morning my friend, hope you are well.
Sorry about the baby.
She is starving to death.:Namaste:
Sorry I don't know all the parameters, but coco right?
Was it washed and buffered before use?
Are you feeding full strength nutrients every day?
At exactly 5.8 ph to run off, that tap root needs water too.
Cal mag in your water 15 minutes before adding nutrients, Every time!!
I don't see perlite?
Coco is capable of growing without it.
But I use it to aerate the Coco, works really well.
I've got pictorials in my Heavens Shores thread if you want to see how it's done. :thumb:
Bill284 Method, amazing in coco.
Let me know which of these your not doing and I'll give you a hand.
Have a great day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Sorry about the baby.
I don't see perlite?
I've got pictorials in my Heavens Shores thread if you want to see how it's done. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill is on the case he will figure it out

Sorry about the baby.
I don't see perlite?

Stay safe
she’s doing good today tbf she’s got 2 smaller leaves i between the first photo but she’s got plenty of water i think top is soaked bottom should be got water in a tray underneath it to soak up but i’ll send some photos for you to see but also noticed there’s things growing in where the stems come off the main branch iv forgot what there called but nodes or somet but but with its size isn’t it a bit early @Mountainman80
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

she’s doing good today tbf she’s got 2 smaller leaves i between the first photo but she’s got plenty of water i think top is soaked bottom should be got water in a tray underneath it to soak up but i’ll send some photos for you to see but also noticed there’s things growing in where the stems come off the main branch iv forgot what there called but nodes or somet but but with its size isn’t it a bit early @Mountainman80
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
She is looking better will only get better from. Here

Okay so basically i’m on day 44 on my white widow grow and it is looking like this it’s very small probably about 3 ish inches which is obviously concerning. It’s ok 18/6 hours of light it’s getting the right nutrients at the right times, can anyone help
85DA1B58-B24E-4835-90CB-C023127F7B06.jpeg
7269C265-B3E6-4399-B936-63297FBB474A.jpeg
E48B43D4-504F-44C5-B1BA-654155AA1C27.png
She perked right up awsome love seeing that 👊🤙

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Nutrients every day at 5.8 ph.
No plain water ever.
Where the leaf joins the stem a branch will grow in veg.
Never too early.
Feed her.
Hope everything is going well today my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Okay so basically i’m on day 44 on my white widow grow and it is looking like this it’s very small probably about 3 ish inches which is obviously concerning. It’s ok 18/6 hours of light it’s getting the right nutrients at the right times, can anyone help
85DA1B58-B24E-4835-90CB-C023127F7B06.jpeg
7269C265-B3E6-4399-B936-63297FBB474A.jpeg
E48B43D4-504F-44C5-B1BA-654155AA1C27.png
How is she doing today I bet u can see the changes

Back
Top Bottom