Help: small White Widow

ganjaman719103

Okay so basically i’m on day 44 on my white widow grow and it is looking like this it’s very small probably about 3 ish inches which is obviously concerning. It’s ok 18/6 hours of light it’s getting the right nutrients at the right times, can anyone help
85DA1B58-B24E-4835-90CB-C023127F7B06.jpeg
7269C265-B3E6-4399-B936-63297FBB474A.jpeg
E48B43D4-504F-44C5-B1BA-654155AA1C27.png

Hey Ganjaman,

Cute chick, day 44 huh? In order to help we need more info.

What’s your grow media? What nutes are you using? Do you use cal-mag? Are adjusting ph? To what value?

You said she’s getting the right nutes at the right time… what does your feed / water routine look like?
Hey Ganjaman,

What’s your grow media? What nutes are you using? Do you use cal-mag? Are adjusting ph? To what value?

You said she’s getting the right nutes at the right time… what does your feed / water routine look like?
Hey Ganjaman,

i’m using sensi grow i just put 2ml in a litre of water and when it needs watering i water it but iv done the same thing for years and iv used seeds from the same batch before and i haven’t had a problem same nutrients soil light everything’s the same

ok cool but how many days in between water sessions?

coco is inert, there’s nothing in coco to sustain a plant. Coco should not be allowed to dry out & you should always feed meaning avoid giving plain water… if you do flush then go right back in with a feed session

is this WW a photoperiod or auto-flower?

@Bill284 will drop in soon hopefully

if
ok cool but how many days in between water sessions?

coco is inert, there’s nothing in coco to sustain a plant. Coco should not be allowed to dry out & you should always feed meaning avoid giving plain water… if you do flush then go right back in with a feed session

is this WW a photoperiod or auto-flower?

@Bill284 will drop in soon hopefully
i always feed within 4/5 days typically when it’s dry 2 3 inches down so it never really drys up just the top, but it’s a photoperiod.

also don’t remember the last time it grew in height and the leafs have stopped growing in size apart from the new leafs growing and in the middle of that there’s just 2 little lines sticking up

You have to feed Coco every day. Twice a day if you can swing it is even better. Every time you feed you also push oxygen to the roots. I have to agree with Nunyabiz. I'm guessing your feeding is the reason for slow growth. But that doesn't look like much light either.

You have to feed Coco every day. Twice a day if you can swing it is even better. Every time you feed you also push oxygen to the roots. I have to agree with Nunyabiz. I'm guessing your feeding is the reason for slow growth. But that doesn't look like much light either.
okay thanks but it’s getting a bit 2 much light because the tips are burning so iv moved the light higher to see if that stops it but i’ll try watering everyday

okay thanks but it’s getting a bit 2 much light because the tips are burning so iv moved the light higher to see if that stops it but i’ll try watering everyday
Got any pics of the leaf tips ? Burnt tips usually mean the nutes are a little too strong. I personally try to get just a slight leaf tip burn. I know I'm maxing the plant out that way. If the light was too close leaves tend to turn sideways, flip upside down, curl down or taco. I would think you'd see light bleaching (yellowing) on the upper leaves too.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
yh so not the best pictures but there the others were about 2 days old i just couldn’t take a picture of them but u can see the curling and the yellow tips. But also in the middle of the new leafs there’s like 2 little lines sticking out in the middle are they stems or more leafs?

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
yh so not the best pictures but there the others were about 2 days old i just couldn’t take a picture of them but u can see the curling and the yellow tips. But also in the middle of the new leafs there’s like 2 little lines sticking out in the middle are they stems or more leafs?

image.jpg
Right above each leaf a node will form & a branch will grow out of it. I think that's what you are seeing.
The tips of those leaves look like they may have been touching the soil at some point or got nutes on them.
The color of the leaves is just a little on the light green side (not bad though) suggesting you can feed a little stronger nutes.

Right above each leaf a node will form & a branch will grow out of it. I think that's what you are seeing.
The tips of those leaves look like they may have been touching the soil at some point or got nutes on them.
The color of the leaves is just a little on the light green side (not bad though) suggesting you can feed a little stronger nutes.
okay so ur saying it’s doing okay? and i think i got nutes on the when watering tbh, but u think i should just water it more with more nutes and it will be fine

Back
Top Bottom