help! thinking about throwing in the towel

Also if you were still looking for seeds. Keep an eye on Nirvana Seeds, they always have specials going on. Right now they have a christmas special on White Rhino and White Castle strains. For about $25 you can get 10 of either non fem. Or if you spend an extra five you can get 5 feminized seeds for around $30. Honestly I am waiting for one of their other strains to go on sale but a lot of people like those 2 strains. I have about 20 seeds right now, 4 different strains, all fem from HGS and that will last me a while because I only grow 1 plant at a time. But I am always looking for other strains to add to my collection.

Also if you were still looking for seeds. Keep an eye on Nirvana Seeds, they always have specials going on. Right now they have a christmas special on White Rhino and White Castle strains. For about $25 you can get 10 of either non fem. Or if you spend an extra five you can get 5 feminized seeds for around $30. Honestly I am waiting for one of their other strains to go on sale but a lot of people like those 2 strains. I have about 20 seeds right now, 4 different strains, all fem from HGS and that will last me a while because I only grow 1 plant at a time. But I am always looking for other strains to add to my collection.

I do the same thing every week. I look on nirvana I'm waiting for Ice to go on sale.

With regular seeds you can use the males to produce pollen if it's a strain you wanna cross with something else, and the reg seeds that are female are supposed to be much more vigorous in growth and development.

A lot of times herbies won't do tracking on packages cause it makes them easier to get through customs so I've been told. Not sure if that's really why but I've never had a problem getting mine

I don't think I've heard anything bad about it. There are some grows going on and that just harvested of it. Quick search should give you a few journals to get an idea of what to expect

Just read a journal on lemon kush looks alright but was the guys first grow u were in there quit a bit Peyton...hopefully I can get more out of mine than he did but we shall see the suspense is killing me I'm ready to get started! How is the ice super? What kinda high? What about white widow seems like I stole some from my uncle when I was a kid and it was some killer bud or no I think it was white rhino either way either of y'all know if white widow or white rhino any good?

Just read a journal on lemon kush looks alright but was the guys first grow u were in there quit a bit Peyton...hopefully I can get more out of mine than he did but we shall see the suspense is killing me I'm ready to get started! How is the ice super? What kinda high? What about white widow seems like I stole some from my uncle when I was a kid and it was some killer bud or no I think it was white rhino either way either of y'all know if white widow or white rhino any good?

The Ice has an amazing fragrance. Love the smell. It is a strong uppy head high. Not a heavy body stone. I like it for a daytime high so I can get stuff done.

Supergroomer:peace:

20141227_122458.jpg
20141227_122220.jpg
Ok I have a question I work on a drilling rig and we have these lights around the rig that light the place up we call them 360 lights I'm wondering if I could use them to grow they get extremely hot and are really bright so if anyone knows any Intel it would be greatly appreciated because I can get the bulbs and ballasts for free!

Back
Top Bottom