Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Hey Mr. Krip, I shit you not..these are the fastest beans I've EVER dealt with..

Here they are 12 hrs or less from putting them in RW!

DSCF11992.JPG

I gave the girls some fresh nutes and took a picture or two of the AK

DSCF1198.JPG
DSCF1196.JPG

The AK girls are really growing up. :high-five:

I have acouple 'redneck cloners' from the past. You know I always do the plate, paper towels, and plastic wrap. The cable box on the TV and less than 24 hours. Those cable boxs put out heat 24/7. You going to love them seeds. make sure you snag a clone for a mother unless you still got some stashed. I will update mine tomorrow with some pic's of the Vantage I got vegging. I see two different traits on mine. Shortly after topping one had it's top sun leaves reaching always for the lite. The other is growing into a nice rounded bush. I'm going to have to pull a mother plant from these my last seeds.
Hope you have had a good Turkey Day. And the fridge has sandwiches for days.
I'll be looking back dude. All looks great. All of the Ladies. Keepem Green

Had to do some catchin up on your site!! I love the plastic food container cloner!!! What a great idea!! FIM on dude!! :high-five:

Nice pics of your AK my brotha, they look lush and sticky from the pics. One of the best highs ive gotten was from AK. Your looking like your close to cutting them down too. Im anxiously waiting your harvest pics.
Hey 253, this 45-55 day strain the Afghan Kush (AK) smells fruity and sweet :morenutes: I took a little test bud off her today and put it in the Microwave for a super fast dry, I found it to taste like trash but got me in orbit for a minute :thumb:..

I started the flowering on October 16 but it had a rough second week of minimal light, pretty low temps and no air movement...along with all the other girls.

It's really nice to have something near harvest again...:Namaste:

I have acouple 'redneck cloners' from the past. You know I always do the plate, paper towels, and plastic wrap. The cable box on the TV and less than 24 hours. Those cable boxs put out heat 24/7. You going to love them seeds. make sure you snag a clone for a mother unless you still got some stashed. I will update mine tomorrow with some pic's of the Vantage I got vegging. I see two different traits on mine. Shortly after topping one had it's top sun leaves reaching always for the lite. The other is growing into a nice rounded bush. I'm going to have to pull a mother plant from these my last seeds.
Hope you have had a good Turkey Day. And the fridge has sandwiches for days.
I'll be looking back dude. All looks great. All of the Ladies. Keepem Green

Yo thanks buddy we had a good meal with the family.. Football game, beers, MIRACLE ON 54TH STREET.....hey I think I "borrowed" the rotisserie one from you... I'll give it back when I'm done with it. :thumb:

I'll be loooking for that Vantage update :Namaste::peace:

I wish I was in your position, Kid. Due to some setbacks, I'm a long way from buds.
I dig you plastic containers for germing and cloning. I went back and found a pic of when I used DQ sundae cups to clone.
100_0530.JPG

Give the sundae cups a try. Rockwool cubes fit right into the base, and there's good room for the leaves. I think they will work well for you.
The AKs are looking great!
:peace:

I wish I was in your position, Kid. Due to some setbacks, I'm a long way from buds.
I dig you plastic containers for germing and cloning. I went back and found a pic of when I used DQ sundae cups to clone.
100_0530.JPG

Give the sundae cups a try. Rockwool cubes fit right into the base, and there's good room for the leaves. I think they will work well for you.
The AKs are looking great!
:peace:
Sorry to hear that my friend..I know how it is. That DQ would be great to keep different strains :thumb:I screwed up once and mixed a few strains in a chicken container....it worked but I didn't really know what I was smoking.

I have a aero cloner now and it works pretty good, the humidity dome hasn't been used for clones since I found that leaves touching a wet plastic rot rrrreal fast (in my experience) so I only use it for germination now.

Thanks for sharing your ideas though, the more people do that the better it is for us all. :peace:

Updatetation timeation

ding - ding....in the right corner...!! Wearing the plastic container and weighing in @ a 4 gallons is..... the one.... THE ONLY..... BPN!!! (the spectators cheer and stand up..somone spilled the bong water on the dude infront)

and in the left corner...!! Wearing the red solo cup and weighting in at about 12 oz's is a returning champion and winner of the SISCOKID CANNABIS CLUB CUP..the one.... THE ONLY.....!!!!! NIRVANA "PAPAYA"!!!!!

DSCF1206.JPG

Day 42 flower - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom