Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

no...I planted only really fast strains....all my Hazes and stuff will have to wait till the fall. I dropped all the auto-femms I got as freebies..6 of 'em. Two are supposed to be finished in 8 to 10 weeks! I'm sceptible :) The Kush was the only paid seed I dropped...I have time for another...120 days or so. I love my daughter, ut her timing SUCKS! Who throws a wang-dang-doodle 4 to 6 weeks before the main harvest?? I would really like to pass...it's not her first goat roping....but "You're interfering with my Haze harvest" is pretty lame.

[QUOTE I removed the mover but haven't sent it back, I think I'll keep it. I've got my crack engineer Indajag on the case. If I only have that thing going back and forth with a single 15w cfl on a socket it's gonna happen and I'll post the pics to prove it :high-five:[/QUOTE]

I had a "Close" call the other night. I was in the living room "medicating" and talking to a friend when all of a sudden SMASH!!! A truck ran up in my yard and totaled my friends car. We got outside in time to see the driver climb out the passenger side (there was no more drivers side) of the vehicle and run down the street. He ran down to the corner house where lived and hid. Needless to say I had multiple police cars with lights flashing and a crime scene set up for hours. Man did I need to smoke when they finally all left.

Anyway, Im over my scare and back on my research. I got the link to work and Im going to read up on it now.

no...I planted only really fast strains....all my Hazes and stuff will have to wait till the fall. I dropped all the auto-femms I got as freebies..6 of 'em. Two are supposed to be finished in 8 to 10 weeks! I'm sceptible :) The Kush was the only paid seed I dropped...I have time for another...120 days or so. I love my daughter, ut her timing SUCKS! Who throws a wang-dang-doodle 4 to 6 weeks before the main harvest?? I would really like to pass...it's not her first goat roping....but "You're interfering with my Haze harvest" is pretty lame.

Hey Chopper from what I've seen they really will finish that fast. Haven't seen any grown outside yet.

I've got the same wedding issue in the fall. The things we do for our kids :high-five:

I had a "Close" call the other night. I was in the living room "medicating" and talking to a friend when all of a sudden SMASH!!! A truck ran up in my yard and totaled my friends car. We got outside in time to see the driver climb out the passenger side (there was no more drivers side) of the vehicle and run down the street. He ran down to the corner house where lived and hid. Needless to say I had multiple police cars with lights flashing and a crime scene set up for hours. Man did I need to smoke when they finally all left.

Anyway, Im over my scare and back on my research. I got the link to work and Im going to read up on it now.

Hey Inda that's the stuff nightmares are made of. I have visions of a tornado ripping the roof off my grow room or something else screwy like that.

No rush on your research and there's not much to go by on the site, but as always thanks so much for your help and friendship!

Now this journal moves fast! Love the pics you posted by the way.

I'm just about to finish the rest of the Bubba I got from the grow-op :roorrip:. One of my all-time favorites :yummy:

Gorgeous pics blue:)
They all look great!
Im realy liking that bub #1,lol...but there all awesome...
Buds look great already,cant wait to see them when they finish ect,great job..

Morning King of the Autos! They really are looking good and starting to swell. I was just checking on the mom, she's got 4 nice cuttings going, I'm going to let them get a bit bigger and hopefully get a few more. Thanks for stopping by my friend!

Now this journal moves fast! Love the pics you posted by the way.

I'm just about to finish the rest of the Bubba I got from the grow-op :roorrip:. One of my all-time favorites :yummy:

Morning dime! It's funny, my buddy loves the lucy and ak but is lukewarm on the bk. My preference is the bk, then lucy then the ak. I think the high hits us all a little differently, so there's no one perfect strain for everyone. But I'll keep looking for one anyhow haha. Thanks for dropping by bro I'll be over to your 5 STAR journal soon :woohoo:

This hobby will try your patience, especially if you're not a patient person. And impatience will make things even worse.

This whole sog has been tainted by my impatience. Not letting the first girls root enough has cascaded. The mothers (also clones) have been slow to produce cuttings. Their cuttings were smallish and are slow to root, etc, etc.

This is now day 16 in the cloner for the oldest 3 ak's and I'm not seeing any roots. I know they're starting to grow again by looking at them, and in fact some of the 10 day old ag's are starting to kick in too. They're all in plugs so I assume the roots are fighting their way through... hope so or they'll be dead soon.

I dumped 8 oz's of h2o2 in the water today, I'm using pondzyme but there's a film forming on the plugs themselves.

I'm going to try and take bigger cuttings from now on, and I don't think I'll use the plugs. Everything is taking so freaking long right now it's frustrating. But I'm not going to repeat my earlier problems and I'll wait them out. Tick tock tick tock....

Patience, bro, patience, I got in a hurry when I was doing my breakin run, killled off 4 out of 7 seeds, lost about 200 dollars just in seed then not having a harvest, etc., everything snowballs when you get impatient! :tokin: then :cool: then :blunt:then:bongrip:then:surf: and they'll be ready, bro!! Great job so far!!

I think the high hits us all a little differently, so there's no one perfect strain for everyone. But I'll keep looking for one anyhow haha.

Words of wisdom and a great way to spend your time! :)

This hobby will try your patience, especially if you're not a patient person. And impatience will make things even worse.

Even more words of wisdom! :Namaste:

But I'm not going to repeat my earlier problems and I'll wait them out.

The wisdom is just spewing from that post! +reps!

[QUOTE I removed the mover but haven't sent it back, I think I'll keep it. I've got my crack engineer Indajag on the case. If I only have that thing going back and forth with a single 15w cfl on a socket it's gonna happen and I'll post the pics to prove it :high-five:

FFUUUUUUUUU*!# That!!!:wood: Lol! Nice close call bro, glad nothing bad happened (Sorry about the buddy's car though) At least you didn't almost get busted cuz you called 9-1-1 on yourself for almost burning your own house down!!!! (Long story if you weren't around for that one about a month ago)....:tokin:

FFUUUUUUUUU*!# That!!!:wood: Lol! Nice close call bro, glad nothing bad happened (Sorry about the buddy's car though) At least you didn't almost get busted cuz you called 9-1-1 on yourself for almost burning your own house down!!!! (Long story if you weren't around for that one about a month ago)....:tokin:
Oh I remember story. I was picturing you with the big shears. I almost took out the big shears myself. lol
Glad our girls survived.

Ya know Blue, I prayed for patience once a long time ago... now I'm spending the rest of my life learning how to use it! :rofl:

Bubba is my "Utility" med. Good for just about damn near any occasion and any ailment. I may be able to get some Bubba clones soon... man I hope so!

Thanks again for the stars :)

Patience, bro, patience, I got in a hurry when I was doing my breakin run, killled off 4 out of 7 seeds, lost about 200 dollars just in seed then not having a harvest, etc., everything snowballs when you get impatient! :tokin: then :cool: then :blunt:then:bongrip:then:surf: and they'll be ready, bro!! Great job so far!!

Hey Phil! I'll take any advice that includes :tokin: then :cool: then:blunt:then:bongrip:then:surf: haha! And I think I can actually follow that advice too!

Words of wisdom and a great way to spend your time! :)

Even more words of wisdom! :Namaste:

The wisdom is just spewing from that post! +reps!

Thanks Mr Krip! Words from the school of hard knocks and screw-ups is more like it :tokin:

In my defense I was really sick back when these first bad decisions were made, but I probably would have made them anyhow haha. Thanks as always for your help bro!

Ok this story rings bells but I want to hear it again, is it in your journal bro?

Oh I remember story. I was picturing you with the big shears. I almost took out the big shears myself. lol
Glad our girls survived.

Me too... this is hard enough to get right without freak accidents! In this game no news is generally good news :high-five:

Ya know Blue, I prayed for patience once a long time ago... now I'm spending the rest of my life learning how to use it! :rofl:

Bubba is my "Utility" med. Good for just about damn near any occasion and any ailment. I may be able to get some Bubba clones soon... man I hope so!

Thanks again for the stars :)

Hey dime my pleasure your journal is worth every one :cheer:

I've never been very patient, in fact that last grow was one of the few times I've exercised any for that long lol.

I still have probably 30g's of the BK left. Now I kind of wish I'd ordered another one of her, but I'm worried it wouldn't have been as cool a plant. I've never seen another one like her.

I think I'll get over it though, especially since my trip to the mailbox just now found more than the usual junk and bills :cheer::cheer::cheer::party::party::party:

I ordered late on 4/20 so I'd say that's pretty damn good service by SSC.

Nirvana - Pure Power Plant

Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream, Lucy, Red Dragon, Pineapple Chunk, Blue Cheese

Green House - Jack Herer

TH Seeds - Sage n Sour, Burmese Kush

That was my order, I got 2 Burmese Kush instead of the Sage n Sour. They were the freebies and I'm not all that jacked about either of them so I'll let it slide.

Unless I get my watering system down etc I'm going to have to shut down or maybe just keep a few mothers going in November. And the more I've thought about it the less comfortable I've been with the idea of leaving a real grow in process for over a week completely unattended.

For one thing I'm probably going to have to get someone to look after this freaking cat unless I luck out and she doesn't make it that long haha. I thought she was on her last legs a year ago when I took her in, now she spends all her spare time trying to get into the grow rooms.

So anyhow I'm only gonna pop 3 of these seeds now and save the rest for next winter. First up - Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Chunk & 1 of the Burmese Kush.

The clock has started :woohoo:

Your ladies are looking good, Keep up the awesome work my friend! Congratz on the new Beans, I hope they turn out to be lovely ladies for ya.

Ok this story rings bells but I want to hear it again, is it in your journal bro?

Me too... this is hard enough to get right without freak accidents! In this game no news is generally good news :high-five:

Lol, I cant remember where I posted that story Blue, IMMAGINE THAT!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was going to make fun of you for not remembering the story, but then I realized that I cant even remember who I told it to!!!:tokin: I'm pretty sure I posted it in yours, but it could very well have been mine...Long story short, I put out a cigarette in an ash tray in my garage, it was full of butts. Several hours went by, kept smelling some kind of smoke. Went out to SMOKE, found the garage in a thick haze of acrid smoke, freaked, called 9-1-1, fire dept. ended up in my upstairs hall right next to the closet wall with my 7 week flowers at 4.5 feet tall!!! Member now!?:rofl::rofl: What a dumb ass move THAT was!!!....:Namaste:

I think I'll get over it though, especially since my trip to the mailbox just now found more than the usual junk and bills :cheer::cheer::cheer::party::party::party:

I ordered late on 4/20 so I'd say that's pretty damn good service by SSC.

Nirvana - Pure Power Plant

Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream, Lucy, Red Dragon, Pineapple Chunk, Blue Cheese

Green House - Jack Herer

TH Seeds - Sage n Sour, Burmese Kush

That was my order, I got 2 Burmese Kush instead of the Sage n Sour. They were the freebies and I'm not all that jacked about either of them so I'll let it slide.

Unless I get my watering system down etc I'm going to have to shut down or maybe just keep a few mothers going in November. And the more I've thought about it the less comfortable I've been with the idea of leaving a real grow in process for over a week completely unattended.

For one thing I'm probably going to have to get someone to look after this freaking cat unless I luck out and she doesn't make it that long haha. I thought she was on her last legs a year ago when I took her in, now she spends all her spare time trying to get into the grow rooms.

So anyhow I'm only gonna pop 3 of these seeds now and save the rest for next winter. First up - Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Chunk & 1 of the Burmese Kush.

The clock has started :woohoo:

Effin nice brother!!! I'm pretty much decided that my wish list top 3 shall include Lucy, and the Bubba...I'm feeling so jealous of the seed orders right now!

I know what you mean about not wanting to leave the girls unattended for a week, I have a trip to Cali in late July to see family, be gone a week, and I have a feeling it's gunna land smack dab on week 7 of flower. I have the choice to either veg for way shorter than last time, or somewhere close to last time, and thats not gunna happen. 12 weeks was way too long. But with cloning its gunna be a pain....Talk to ya soon:peacetwo:

Sounds like a nice run you are going to have going.

Thanks PB I hope so! I'm really hoping these beans sprout, I've been on a bad run with seeds of all sorts lately.

Your ladies are looking good, Keep up the awesome work my friend! Congratz on the new Beans, I hope they turn out to be lovely ladies for ya.

Thank you L1U! I hope they become prolific mothers.

congrates on the seeds blue ...:tokin:

Thanks ss! I almost got a KK but that will be another time.

Lol, I cant remember where I posted that story Blue, IMMAGINE THAT!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was going to make fun of you for not remembering the story, but then I realized that I cant even remember who I told it to!!!:tokin: I'm pretty sure I posted it in yours, but it could very well have been mine...Long story short, I put out a cigarette in an ash tray in my garage, it was full of butts. Several hours went by, kept smelling some kind of smoke. Went out to SMOKE, found the garage in a thick haze of acrid smoke, freaked, called 9-1-1, fire dept. ended up in my upstairs hall right next to the closet wall with my 7 week flowers at 4.5 feet tall!!! Member now!?:rofl::rofl: What a dumb ass move THAT was!!!....:Namaste:

Hey Q it's all coming back to me now! I'm pretty sure that story is right here in my journal lol.

Effin nice brother!!! I'm pretty much decided that my wish list top 3 shall include Lucy, and the Bubba...I'm feeling so jealous of the seed orders right now!

I know what you mean about not wanting to leave the girls unattended for a week, I have a trip to Cali in late July to see family, be gone a week, and I have a feeling it's gunna land smack dab on week 7 of flower. I have the choice to either veg for way shorter than last time, or somewhere close to last time, and thats not gunna happen. 12 weeks was way too long. But with cloning its gunna be a pain....Talk to ya soon:peacetwo:

I totally wasted my last seed order so I'm going to try and not let that happen again. I got nothing from the ultra haze, super lemon haze, red diesel and next to nothing from the ww. And the jury is still out on the yield from the bubblegum and acapulco gold. I should have practiced with bagseeds :tokin:

What are your plans for when you're gone? That's a tough one towards the end of flower. :lot-o-toke:

What are your plans for when you're gone? That's a tough one towards the end of flower. :lot-o-toke:

I figure, I'll get a good idea of exactly how much water they are taking every week, and if they cant go a whole week without, I'll have a key stashed somewhere in my yard, and call a friend to come water/welfare check the plants. Now, that plan could easily change depending on their condition near my travel date, my intuition, and, well,....No thats pretty much it!!:rofl:
I basically have made up my mind that I'm going to grow, full time, and am not going to sit around for three months NOT growing, and wish that I had in the long run. (My wallet would be pissed at me if I did!) I also dont have it in the budget right now, to attempt the auto watering system like you're doing.
So really, I think I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it, but for now its too much fun to pass up!!

that Bubs was a pretty plant right from the crack. I recall discussing using it as an ornamental plant when it was a baby.
9 days is really quick. Tracking says mine has been turned over to our mail...won't be long now . That E.T. Jack is the second largest seedling in my bunch. Buddha's Quasar is far and away the largest....their Syrup and White Dwarf are chugging right along too. Man, I wanna start a Haze.....but you're right. A week is way too long. Too much can happen. I'd never do it either. :)
Gonna be a sleepy Indica summer.

I figure, I'll get a good idea of exactly how much water they are taking every week, and if they cant go a whole week without, I'll have a key stashed somewhere in my yard, and call a friend to come water/welfare check the plants. Now, that plan could easily change depending on their condition near my travel date, my intuition, and, well,....No thats pretty much it!!:rofl:
I basically have made up my mind that I'm going to grow, full time, and am not going to sit around for three months NOT growing, and wish that I had in the long run. (My wallet would be pissed at me if I did!) I also dont have it in the budget right now, to attempt the auto watering system like you're doing.
So really, I think I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it, but for now its too much fun to pass up!!

If you're still in soil you could put some of those water globes in the pots and you'd be good for a week. I'm thinking I'll put my mothers in soil so at least I won't lose them.

Another idea I had was to start some clones before I leave, if I got the water and algae under control I don't see why it couldn't run fine for a week.

If you're in 2L's though there's no way you'd make a week with healthy plants. In the hempy thread a new poster was asking about leaving his minis in a tub with extra water in it, as an external additional reservoir. That just might work, I have them in tubs anyhow. I'm going to test it when I have some clones I can spare.

Vermiculite will definitely increase the water retention, even if you just top dress it into already existing hempies. It's smaller and works it's way down. But you still wouldn't get a whole week that way imo.

There's more than one way to skin a cat if we put our minds to it :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom