Herbie's Is Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickFoster

Just tried to go on line and when you click on Herbie's a message stating that they are closed until further notice.

That sucks!

Can you share what you have heard?

This thread is the first I have heard of it.

Edited to add:

from Facebook:
Due to unforeseen cicumstances our online shops are closed until further notice. For any questions please email sales@herbiesheadshop.com. We will post any updates to this information here

According to information obtained at another forum - it's more than a web site issue.

Damn I was gonna put in an order for that brothers Grimm Apollo 13.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is what I was trying to avoid. We've built all this crap. And we're unsure of whom to order from. So many mixed reviews.

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Unfortunately, they lost their credit card processor, however are searching for a new one and will re-open when they are successful. This is a hard blow for them as well as all of us. Meanwhile, we have many other trusted seed banks to shop from here Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking :thanks:

:Namaste:
Thats not the answer I got from them. I will edit out with xxxx's info that shouldnt be online for all to see but heres most of it

Hi Shane, thanks for your concern!

Unfortunately, we no longer trade on-line, but you're welcome to mail cash via a tracked postal service; we accept US Dollars, British Pounds, Euros and Australian Dollars.-
All product info / prices etc are available via our friends at:

xxxxxxxxxx.co.uk

Simply print a copy of your order form and provide a clear return name and delivery address. Be sure to also include the delivery charge in your total; for International customers, the delivery charge is $12 USD (for a tracked postal service which provides proof of delivery)
The address details are:

XXXX
XXXXX er Place
XXXXXn
Norfolk
UK
PE30 5DF

Once we've dispatched, orders usually take around 5-10 business days to arrive and no signature is required on delivery.

Best wishes

Sent from my android from outer space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom