Size of light? 64 watt flower bulb 42 watt bulb and more if needed
Is it aircooled? just a fan
Temp of Room/cab? 80-95
RH of Room/cab? 30-50
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? none

So this is my first post here and i decided to try my fourth grow here.I started indoors but failed a plant terribly so i went to outdoor and had 2 plants stolen in middle of flowering. My third attempt went well untill the end at which point i got bud rot and tossed the plant.I am hoping i can have better luck with this one.
This is just a few pics of both plants day 0-15 and when lights come on i will get some current pictures for you all.
Happy fourth of July everyone !!!
IMG_159116.JPG
IMG_159212.JPG
IMG_159417.JPG
IMG_159523.JPG
IMG_160220.JPG
IMG_160319.JPG
IMG_160718.JPG
IMG_160817.JPG

So im not sure if anyone has been reading but one plant seems to be doing much better then the other and his home is a little bit bigger so im thinking i will replant it in a bigger pot and see if that helps but more scary then that is the brown on the outer edge of the leaves. I water them ever 3 or 4 days and the temps in my room hang out between 85-100.Can anyone tell me if this is nute burn or something else.
image11772.jpg
image11773.jpg

Hey that's awesome. When they were ready to plant that's all I had at the time but I was thinking the same thing and will check out lowes or homedepot for some better neutral stuff. I was also looking at 2 small pc size fans to put into the side of my grow box but I just hope that would be enough.

another update........ today is the mark of one week since switching lights to 12/12.The plants are not looking there best but i think the main issue is my temps and second would be this miracle grow. Right now i have the bigger plant in a miracle grow peat moss mix and for now thats what i will have to do with my other baby tommarow. Here are some pictures of my babys trying to survive. any thoughts or suggestions would help.I have some major leaf curl along with a little brown around the tips which im thinkking means its too hot temps go from 65-100.I have no made my lights on at night to help and every morning when they wake up i put a glass of ice in front of my fan to maybe get some cold air moving around.Then i also put a clean sock into the cup as i heard once this turns to water it will help with keeping up humidity ? Ok here they are atlast
image11897.jpg
image11898.jpg
image11899.jpg
image11900.jpg

I believe your correct, the plant looks both. High temp and nutrient burn.
Only recommendations I got and probably only thing that's obvious. lower your cab temps, add an exhaust fan. And for god sake get rid of the mg soil lol
Upon second inspection, how often do you water? It also looks like she might be over/under watered. More so then heat stress.

Cheers

Hey man thanks a bunch for trying to help me out here.I added a fan in the bottom and side of the grow area. I try to water by using the dip ur finger into the soil and feel if it needs water.

so today they both look better.The smaller of the two still has not grown much but by compering the pic i took and it today it is progressing.The bigger of the two was dry today so i watered her and she is looking way better today then yesterday.The smaller one was still soggy so i didn't water her. The bigger of the two is a girl confirmed and I will get a picture of her tomorrow,the smaller one is still unsure.Both are from different quarters i got that were shitty and filled with seeds so i expected some difference.

Stumped today i had the fan in the box on during the lights on and the hottest was 90 so it was a nice drop.I have 2 fans coming Friday that should drop me into the 80s fingers crossed.

I believe your correct, the plant looks both. High temp and nutrient burn.
Only recommendations I got and probably only thing that's obvious. lower your cab temps, add an exhaust fan. And for god sake get rid of the mg soil lol
Upon second inspection, how often do you water? It also looks like she might be over/under watered. More so then heat stress.

Cheers

Thanks will have transplant done soon i hope that will help the smaller plant alot.

image11927.jpg
image11926.jpg

just a look at the bigger one.I transplanted the smaller one today hopefully she will recover quickly. When i pulled her out the roots looked white and nice but were at the bottom of the pot so good that i transplanted.

Well it seems they are looking better every day.Ill get more pics soon.My fans will be in Friday and I'm going to try to add in 2 more CFls 68 watt equivs.

So here's an update. I think they are both doing better.one step at a time.They now both have been transplanted and I got one of my fans in so I added that in but need to create better ventilation tommarow.i added another 23 watt cfl as well.
image12052.jpg
image12051.jpg
image12050.jpg

I really think I just need to add more perlite as they get droopy and curly when I water and seem to stay that way for a few days. Then it seems like they get dry or at least not soggy and straighten out.ill get pics again in a few days. Based on the size do u have an estimate for how long between watering? Last water was 5 days ago then I watered then today. Also do u think I should start adding nutes or let them be as they still have some mg potting soil in them.

so anyone that may have been following or reading along I ran into an issue.I think i under watered and my second smaller plant shriveled up and died :( but i planted a new baby thats not looking so great and my big baby is a female but could use the help of you expert growers. plzzzzzzz anything u add will help.

image13378.jpg
image13377.jpg
image13376.jpg
image13375.jpg

here they are as of today 8/23

Back
Top Bottom