Here is my question

Or the sns 209 I hear about?
209 has to be applied to the soil the whole time so the plants taste bad to the bugs... its too late for that. 203 is for infestations of flying bugs that you want to get rid of as well as some soil based bugs, but 217 is what you need for spider mites... if it is confirmed that is what you have. The cure isn't cheap.

209 has to be applied to the soil the whole time so the plants taste bad to the bugs... its too late for that. 203 is for infestations of flying bugs that you want to get rid of as well as some soil based bugs, but 217 is what you need for spider mites... if it is confirmed that is what you have. The cure isn't cheap.
Ok look I spent time in there with jelwers loop here are some pics. Honestly I seen nothing moving and I checked many knew young top growths above and underneath. And I got one of my leaves off and looked it up close... Tell me what you think. Also in 3 gallon pot I just gave them just plain pH water at 6.3.... half gallon each

20211012_202119.jpg

20211012_202101.jpg

20211012_202051.jpg

20211012_200858.jpg

20211012_200546.jpg

20211012_200537.jpg

20211012_200525.jpg

20211012_200404.jpg

20211012_200359.jpg

20211012_200347.jpg

Apologies for the temporary thread jack there marcus611a ….. but Miss Trala just had to be rewarded…. we applaud her efforts to read up then jump right in and she nailed!

Depending on country location Safers soap is good or another option might be micronized / wettable sulfur is used for plants worldwide… prevents rust, pm and is a miticide. Its plant friendly, can be mixed in soil or used as foliar spray but if used as foliar spray then bud washing is highly recommended.

Yes sir - those leaves look pretty dang good! Glad you have loupe to work with…. it’s irreplaceable in the garden for pests & trichs… you will know eggs when you see them on undersides!

Apologies for the temporary thread jack there marcus611a ….. but Miss Trala just had to be rewarded…. we applaud her efforts to read up then jump right in and she nailed!

Depending on country location Safers soap is good or another option might be micronized / wettable sulfur is used for plants worldwide… prevents rust, pm and is a miticide. Its plant friendly, can be mixed in soil or used as foliar spray but if used as foliar spray then bud washing is highly recommended.

Yes sir - those leaves look pretty dang good! Glad you have loupe to work with…. it’s irreplaceable in the garden for pests & trichs… you will know eggs when you see them on undersides!
Thank you

Definitely don't see any mites, which is good. But now I'm wondering why your leaves were speckled o.o Anywhoo, I would choose not to treat based on your pics (which are very nice and clear) and just keep an eye out just in case what/whoever left the speckles isn't actually gone.

Yep. Honestly I think it was a lone fruit fly. I seen one in my tent and I killed it I have not seen any since. My uncle does keep a lot of fruit and vegetables in the house and there is a lot of fruit flies in our house but I keep my bedroom clean with a grow tent is. That was about a week ago and I check regularly every day on shit with my plants. One more thing you see how big my plants are and they are in 3 gallon pots is a gallon and a half of water every 3 days enough? They seem to be liking that should i cut it down to every two days?

Yep. Honestly I think it was a lone fruit fly. I seen one in my tent and I killed it I have not seen any since. My uncle does keep a lot of fruit and vegetables in the house and there is a lot of fruit flies in our house but I keep my bedroom clean with a grow tent is. That was about a week ago and I check regularly every day on shit with my plants. One more thing you see how big my plants are and they are in 3 gallon pots is a gallon and a half of water every 3 days enough? They seem to be liking that should i cut it down to every two days?
Definitely don't see any mites, which is good. But now I'm wondering why your leaves were speckled o.o Anywhoo, I would choose not to treat based on your pics (which are very nice and clear) and just keep an eye out just in case what/whoever left the speckles isn't actually gone.
Sorry about that I messed up about how I water it's not a gallon and a half it's a half a gallon for each plant

Is half a gallon each enough to soak the plant and get to runoff? And do you then wait to water again until the pots are light? That is the best way to build good roots for flowering.

Hell I love it too I'm all about gaining that knowledge as well. But I was just worried about my plants man I don't want them to die I put too much effort and this is my first scrog. I'm thinking I might have messed it up though because I fluctuated with the pH a lot from 5.8 to 6.5 and now I'm finally back to 6.3 and keeping it that so maybe I'll be straight now. But I did zoom in on a leaf a few weeks ago and I could have sworn it's rust fungus cuz I looked with the jewelers loop and it looked like Raised mushroom heads and it was red. So I'm thinking about buying that Trifecta shit that works on spider mites and fungus and maybe laying it on them what do you think? I haven't seen any more leaves that look like that so far should I just leave it?

You're worrying man, enjoy yourself a bit... relax and just let her grow. You don't have rust or mites... Don't need to wet / dry during flowering, in fact you probably shouldn't. Just water when the soil starts to dry out and keep it moist - you're in fabric containers for so there's plenty of oxygen to the roots. The bumps that someone pointed out were probably dust or trichomes. And the fact you don't have any visible leaf issues in any of the pictures besides the one leaf that isn't even on the plant anymore is an indicator that everything is likely fine by now. Even the yellowing at the tips is normal. I'm honestly feeling like I'm repeating myself and that you're just ignoring me. I'm just going to wish you luck.

Sorry if I missed it, @Regrowth is correct that the watering I described is veg. stage watering, if these plants are in flower you don't need to do that (since the plant is not growing roots during flower)
I don't think you need to treat for anything, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have the stuff on hand.

Right now you're good - just continue keeping a good eye on her and when / if something comes up, it won't have a chance to take hold.

I know you've probably heard it before, and you already know to keep pH to 6.3. I just want you to understand that the difference between 6.3 and even say, 6.4 is HUGE. It looks like a tiny number but it is a world of difference, and the fluctuations you described could certainly shock your plant a bit and maybe cause the things you were seeing.

Back
Top Bottom