Here is my question

If that is soil, the pH of your incoming fluids, whether it be plain water or water mixed with nutes, should always be 6.3 pH.

And I've been using calcium magnesium and iron maybe I haven't been using enough cuz I do not use the whole 5 ml like it tells me
That right there is what I mostly suspected. You are second guessing the instructions given with your nutes and not giving enough. Trust those who should know, since they made the stuff. Stop following advice to do the contrary.

If that is soil, the pH of your incoming fluids, whether it be plain water or water mixed with nutes, should always be 6.3 pH.

That right there is what I mostly suspected. You are second guessing the instructions given with your nutes and not giving enough. Trust those who should know, since they made the stuff. Stop following advice to do the contrary.
Very well. Thank you I will make sure all my water from here on out is that

Thanks for the tag, Trala!
Hard to tell for sure from the pic, but what I can see resembles spidermite damage... or thrips, but thrips usually leave their brown poop stains on the leaves, and I'm not seeing that.
A close up of just the damaged leaves would be helpful- it's really hard to see well in that pic..
You know I thought that too but then I thought rust fungus. . But anyways the other plant has been in with her the whole time together and it still in perfect health and they are so very close together in scrog. I show you some of my other pics. Now keep in mind some of the pics is from about a week ago.

20211003_215455.jpg

20211003_215448.jpg

20211003_215548.jpg

20211003_215503.jpg

back to the original question…. clones taken from flower cycle……

Did some one say Monster Cropped???

winner winner chicken dinner….

hats off to our girl Miss TraLa

the queen of Trama for kicking butts and taking names. The hostess with the mostest…. yeah she’s our girl!!!
You have no idea how happy I was to be able to answer a question!

Like super happy!

Gosh that was a long time ago. You were the one who told me what I’d done. Do you remember? I was an accidental monstercropper.

LOLLLLLLL

Ps Latest trama, legit thought I killed Mimmy.

Whoops now we are gonna take away that atta-girl and replace it with an oh-shit.… hmm did we do that before? I think so but then again some days I forget to wear pants:cheesygrinsmiley:

you are always the bomb Miss Trala - thanks for keeping it real!!!
So I guess no one helps me with my problem then huh. Only reply I get is about Trala. Still plenty of love though I just figure it out on my own. So thank you all....

Apologies, TraLa was brand spanking new grower last year whom I encountered right here on the FAQ pages…. she has come a very long way and for her to jump in to give answers on the FAQ pages is a massive accomplishment so yep I’m proud AF about her as are many others here

ditto on Carcass better pics would help…. hmmm that mottled colored leaf could be rust, it could be nute deficiency or it could be pests. Not sure because of the FF but in most cases you want to add the cal-Mag to your soup mix first, stir and wait, then do NPK stir & wait then check ph, adjust ph and feed…. this method helps cal-Mag to not drop out… but again I defer to Miss @Emilya because I only ran FF for 1 grow

snip a few of those fans and check undersides for mites or eggs

So I guess no one helps me with my problem then huh.
I'm still waiting on a clear pic of the problem.
Sorry, but your pics from a week ago don't really help.
Nice plants, though!

I was leaning towards the late stage of Mag deficiency until Emilya mentioned Iron deficiency but as I mentioned I'm pretty off with diagnosing things sometimes and I'm very much still a rookie. If it was mites or rust you'd know pretty fast. Which leads me to the fact you may have already corrected the problem if you aren't noticing it on newer growth. I honestly wouldn't defoliate her any, you haven't got a ton of foliage there to begin with and it appears you've defoliated a bit already. The tips of the plant being a little yellower in color is usually normal when entering the transition to flowering.

So I guess no one helps me with my problem then huh. Only reply I get is about Trala. Still plenty of love though I just figure it out on my own. So thank you all....
Sorry about that.

I‘ve never felt confident enough to give advice before.

@013 is my ride or die in this forum and I think he just got excited seeing me actually answer a question in a thread.

No I just heard that when you take clones from a budding plant that you get more branches of shit it gets Bushier with the heavier yields
i agree, when you clone from a flowering mother you get a bushier plant, its called monster cropping.

the bushier, the more bud sites, the more yield....would be how i rationalize it

Sorry about that.

I‘ve never felt confident enough to give advice before.

@013 is my ride or die in this forum and I think he just got excited seeing me actually answer a question in a thread.
No reason for you to be sorry. Hell I'm the sorry one maybe I'm self-centered or something I don't know I apologize for whatever behavior and if I have wronged any of y'all or disrespected. But anyways I know a little but not a lot and I appreciate all and any advice and here's some new pics for you to look at. Maybe my water pH is what fuck it up to begin with because I did fluctuate that. I'm usually OCD so from now to on I will make sure all water I give is 6.3 pH. There was a time I gave it 5.8 and then it was at 6.5 and I said fuck it that's close enough but I guess with marijuana you can't do that so maybe that's what it was. But I still plan on getting bonide copper spray and another spray for fungus just in case and I will lay both of them on it it says it won't hurt them and you can use it up until you harvest better be safe than sorry. And if I'm wrong and I shouldn't do that please let me know from looking at my pics I will try to take better pics for you if I see any more leaves fucked up and thank you so much all of you and God bless

20211011_204820_remastered.jpg

20211011_204742_remastered.jpg

20211011_204720_remastered.jpg

20211011_204814.jpg

20211011_204759.jpg

20211011_204724.jpg

20211011_204717.jpg

20211011_204709.jpg

I won't advise you not to do the treatment, but I also don't see a good reason to do it. I prefer to work on controlling the conditions those things can happen in vs. treating just in case. Just make sure it has good rh / air flow, and it makes it very difficult for fungus to take hold.

Otoh - Are you/have you treated these plants for spider mites? I feel like I can see speckles of doom on the darker leaves in pic #2

I won't advise you not to do the treatment, but I also don't see a good reason to do it. I prefer to work on controlling the conditions those things can happen in vs. treating just in case. Just make sure it has good rh / air flow, and it makes it very difficult for fungus to take hold.

Otoh - Are you/have you treated these plants for spider mites? I feel like I can see speckles of doom on the darker leaves in pic #2
No I haven't. Do you think I need to?

Will the bonide copper spray or liquid lady bug fix that?

I see what to me looks like mite activity, I see others saw it as well and mentioned it, so at this point, I would say yes, you need to treat for them. The copper spray is a fungicide, so it wont help, but the liquid ladybug says it is a miticide, so it *should* do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom