Here is my question

You should have a bunch of branches push out of the bud sites on the clone taken during flowering and while it reverts back to vegetative growth you'll encounter some weirdness with the leaves and sporadic growth. I'm not sure if it'll yield more than a clone taking during veg, they are the same plant... but you should end up with that bush you mentioned. @Trala does monster cropped clones a lot.

Let me ask you this what do you think is wrong with this leaf in this picture? Only just four of them on the plant I pulled them off

20211009_204012.jpg

20211009_204024.jpg

20211006_205043.jpg

You should have a bunch of branches push out of the bud sites on the clone taken during flowering and while it reverts back to vegetative growth you'll encounter some weirdness with the leaves and sporadic growth. I'm not sure if it'll yield more than a clone taking during veg, they are the same plant... but you should end up with that bush you mentioned. @Trala does monster cropped clones a lot.
I posted a reply to you with some pictures and a question and I don't know if it showed that I sent it to you or not

Omg Regrowth! It’s FINALLY my time to shine!

I HAVE AN ANSWERRRRRRR

LOLLLL
I have took clones off in veg and I have took clones while in 3rd week of flower stage all of which survived and rooted but I didn't have the time to finish that grow. In someone's opinion which would you think would be the better yielding plant? Which one you think would have been the most potent?
HI Marcus

Regrowth might just be overselling the “a lot”. I’ve done it 4 times I think.

I like to monstercrop for a few reasons. First being the opportunity to turn a freak into a fairy. For me it takes a good month to even get the show started from the initial clone planting. I actually clone full buds. You only know you’ve been successful when it throws this weird single bladed mong leaf. That is when the show gets started.

I think they yield way more than a regular clone, and they have more arms than a siamese octopus twin. As far as potency, I think they are the same as the mother plant the clones were taken from.

This is my little monster today Day 50 of flower. She is a Tangerine Dream.

792CAC25-1D5E-4F93-AED1-1BC5F773159A.jpeg

70FF6D3A-780B-4840-B763-F597F947BB90.jpeg
9847C691-1318-40CD-95AB-78D349023B05.jpeg

Omg Regrowth! It’s FINALLY my time to shine!

I HAVE AN ANSWERRRRRRR

LOLLLL

HI Marcus

Regrowth might just be overselling the “a lot”. I’ve done it 4 times I think.

I like to monstercrop for a few reasons. First being the opportunity to turn a freak into a fairy. For me it takes a good month to even get the show started from the initial clone planting. I actually clone full buds. You only know you’ve been successful when it throws this weird single bladed mong leaf. That is when the show gets started.

I think they yield way more than a regular clone, and they have more arms than a siamese octopus twin. As far as potency, I think they are the same as the mother plant the clones were taken from.

This is my little monster today Day 50 of flower. She is a Tangerine Dream.

792CAC25-1D5E-4F93-AED1-1BC5F773159A.jpeg

70FF6D3A-780B-4840-B763-F597F947BB90.jpeg
9847C691-1318-40CD-95AB-78D349023B05.jpeg
Thank you 4 advice. Can you help with this pic I'm a little worried but not worried it was only on four or five of the leaves. I do feed them calcium and magnesium but maybe not enough maybe less than a half of a teaspoon added to my water I just started giving them their big bloom nutrients too

20211009_204024.jpg

20211009_204012.jpg

20211006_205043.jpg

Thank you 4 advice. Can you help with this pic I'm a little worried but not worried it was only on four or five of the leaves. I do feed them calcium and magnesium but maybe not enough maybe less than a half of a teaspoon added to my water I just started giving them their big bloom nutrients too
OMG I am zero help.

I don’t understand nutes at all.

I do know a couple of people who might be able to help tho ;)

@Carcass @013 @VetSmoke85 @HashGirl @Emilya

Thanks for the tag, Trala!
Hard to tell for sure from the pic, but what I can see resembles spidermite damage... or thrips, but thrips usually leave their brown poop stains on the leaves, and I'm not seeing that.
A close up of just the damaged leaves would be helpful- it's really hard to see well in that pic..

20211009_204024.jpg

20211009_204012.jpg

20211006_205043.jpg
Thanks for the tag... the very light coloration at the very top looks like an iron deficiency. I suspect you have already trimmed a lot of the troubled leaves, but the one picture of the damage does remind me of spider mite damage, but without seeing more and by not seeing signs of it in the last picture, I am not sure what we are seeing there. From what I can see it looks like you are not using enough nutes and/or your pH is not being adjusted correctly.

Back
Top Bottom