Here We Go My First Grow & Journal

The Gary Payton and banana kiwi plant are doing amazing the Gary Payton is frosting up nicely should be done at the end of the month

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Gary Payton and banana kiwi plant are doing amazing the Gary Payton is frosting up nicely should be done at the end of the month

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good afternoon @Jaygrowing hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Beautiful ladies nice and healthy, well fed.:p
If the Gary Payton is in the first picture it has 6 weeks minimum left.
All those white pistils have to turn red and crinkle in before she has finished flowering. :Namaste:
By then you will be checking tric's.
Clear/Cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy/Amber more relaxed feeling.
But you will be end of June'ish before you need to worry about that.;)
I'll help you read her if you need a hand when the time comes if you need a hand.
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good afternoon @Jaygrowing hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Beautiful ladies nice and healthy, well fed.:p
If the Gary Payton is in the first picture it has 6 weeks minimum left.
All those white pistils have to turn red and crinkle in before she has finished flowering. :Namaste:
By then you will be checking tric's.
Clear/Cloudy energetic feeling.
Cloudy/Amber more relaxed feeling.
But you will be end of June'ish before you need to worry about that.;)
I'll help you read her if you need a hand when the time comes if you need a hand.
Keep up the good work.

Bill
Thanks bill for the insight my first time with this strains could find a reliable source on its flowering time good thing u said something I would have harvested early.
I own a jewelers scope just for look at trics I have done it before just not too good at timing it out for the best ratio of cloudy and amber

Thanks bill for the insight my first time with this strains could find a reliable source on its flowering time good thing u said something I would have harvested early.
I own a jewelers scope just for look at trics I have done it before just not too good at timing it out for the best ratio of cloudy and amber
No problem we can help when the time comes. :thumb:

Bill

Hey bill just tested the plants today the Gary Payton has reached its peak thc should I give it a few weeks too bulk or harvest at peak
Be patient my friend.
Your ladies have weeks to go before even being close to producing thc.
They are still forming pistols.
They will start to build a little weight soon then swell up.
This process will take another 5 or 6 weeks maby.
At the end of that process her trichomes will swell and start to turn amber.
That's when your thc has peaked and will diminish from there.
Get out your Callander and mark exactly 5 weeks from today.
Your buds will be big and thick and trics will be full.:Namaste:
Seriously. ;)

Bill

Be patient my friend.
Your ladies have weeks to go before even being close to producing thc.
They are still forming pistols.
They will start to build a little weight soon then swell up.
This process will take another 5 or 6 weeks maby.
At the end of that process her trichomes will swell and start to turn amber.
That's when your thc has peaked and will diminish from there.
Get out your Callander and mark exactly 5 weeks from today.
Your buds will be big and thick and trics will be full.:Namaste:
Seriously. ;)

Bill
Currently have about 30 to 40% amber and the rest nice and cloudy white

The plants look nice, but I'm surprised by how young and fresh the flowers look for being in flower for 8 weeks. Is that measured from flip or when you started seeing pistils? The plants look like a sativa/indica cross to me.

If they were pure sativa they'd have a really long flowering time and we'd expect to see slower development of the flowers. But, with a cross, more than likely you're in the 8-10(?) week flowering time, but like @Bill284 said those flowers look like they're just getting started. The buds really haven't started building yet.

So, where are you seeing amber trichs, on the main bud itself or the leaves?

The plants look nice, but I'm surprised by how young and fresh the flowers look for being in flower for 8 weeks. Is that measured from flip or when you started seeing pistils? The plants look like a sativa/indica cross to me.

If they were pure sativa they'd have a really long flowering time and we'd expect to see slower development of the flowers. But, with a cross, more than likely you're in the 8-10(?) week flowering time, but like @Bill284 said those flowers look like they're just getting started. The buds really haven't started building yet.

So, where are you seeing amber trichs, on the main bud itself or the leaves?
Mostly on the top buds I was told it was a Gary Payton plant but I’m not too sure if it is

But for sure I’m not going too cut her down I’ll let her fatten up just haven’t seen anything like that before

And generally those white pistil hairs will turn turn dark, like brown, and crinkle in near the end. Yours still look fresh and straight. I don't even start looking at the trichomes until that point. Also, your plant will dramatically slow its water intake when it's ready so that is another sign to look for. If it's still drinking hard it will still be building bud for you.

If you took clones you'll have a better idea the next time you run them.

And generally those white pistil hairs will turn turn dark, like brown, and crinkle in near the end. Yours still look fresh and straight. I don't even start looking at the trichomes until that point. Also, your plant will dramatically slow its water intake when it's ready so that is another sign to look for. If it's still drinking hard it will still be building bud for you.

If you took clones you'll have a better idea the next time you run them.
Have noticed the water time for the plant is about 1 once every week and a half compared to two times a week

This is the first time iv experience something like this I’m not an indoor grower so I’m not too sure what’s happening

I have grown this plant out doors with very different results

Yeah, that's very curious. Your buds look new and fresh and in the early stage of flower but your amber trichome color, and the slowing of water intake are at odds with that.

If it were me, I'd go with the look of the buds and let it go for a while, like weeks as @Bill284 suggested. Sometimes you can get a bit of environmental stress that slows them down a bit but then they recover and go on to another bud building spurt if the conditions have returned to normal.

Did you have any stressors in the early part of flower? If you did, maybe the clock got reset and your now back in week 2 or 3 of 8 or 9 rather than the tail end.

Yeah, that's very curious. Your buds look new and fresh and in the early stage of flower but your amber trichome color, and the slowing of water intake are at odds with that.

If it were me, I'd go with the look of the buds and let it go for a while, like weeks as @Bill284 suggested. Sometimes you can get a bit of environmental stress that slows them down a bit but then they recover and go on to another bud building spurt if the conditions have returned to normal.

Did you have any stressors in the early part of flower? If you did, maybe the clock got reset and your now back in week 2 or 3 of 8 or 9 rather than the tail end.
Very odd of this plant I also have 3 other plants in the same tent that haven’t experienced any growth deforms like that all the other plants haven’t changed in there growth or watering time

All of my note and put into a calendar and labeled can’t be miscount on time on my part this plant was seeded on February 18 of this year

Here we go with another update on the girls cut one of the buds off the Gary Payton too get tested And my zittlz is doing amazing
Still following the fox farms nutrition guide
As the summer comes rolling in temperatures are rising but Relative humidity is decreasing

Next few months should be a good one

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like those were two of the original branches. You could stake them up next time to help unless they get in the way of any training you want to do.
Was very hard to manage it and was blocking almost all the light I’ll post a picture of the leaf and was not holding up too well

Back
Top Bottom