Here We Go My First Grow & Journal

This is looking like it will be amazing 🤩 can’t wait to see the final results I have to shout out Barney’s farms for these amazing genetics

2EDE1DF6-4914-4413-A320-16ABEFC418CD.jpeg

A48D7A3C-04B3-4B11-BEBA-D1DB0A5FFF47.jpeg
Beautiful training my friend, she is perfect. :thumb:
Nice colors.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Week two of flower starting to see some yellowing of the bottom leaves

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the runtz plant now if anyone was wondering

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good morning Jay hope you are well my friend.
Girls look good.
Just wondering though they look a touch hungry are you feeding them?
Talk soon. :ciao:

Stay safe

Good morning Jay hope you are well my friend.
Girls look good.
Just wondering though they look a touch hungry are you feeding them?
Talk soon. :ciao:

Stay safe
I have been this runtz plant has been very temperamental and constantly changes within an hour

image.jpg

Overwatering, at least in the sense of a single session, is not really a "thing." What we call overwatering is really a case of not enough air to the roots especially after several too closely spaced waterings and the roots begin to rot.

Your plants generally look too good for you to be a chronic 'overwaterer.'

That said, plants often briefly wilt shortly after a thorough watering because of the lack of air condition. Could also be getting root bound.

Keep an eye out for other issues that might creep up but I'd watch first before trying to fix some unknown issue.

Overwatering, at least in the sense of a single session, is not really a "thing." What we call overwatering is really a case of not enough air to the roots especially after several too closely spaced waterings and the roots begin to rot.

Your plants generally look too good for you to be a chronic 'overwaterer.'

That said, plants often briefly wilt shortly after a thorough watering because of the lack of air condition. Could also be getting root bound.

Keep an eye out for other issues that might creep up but I'd watch first before trying to fix some unknown issue.
I am noticing yellowing of the bottom leafs is starting to happen

I’m running 12/12 on her instead of 24 hours she seems to like the 12/12 she is more happy

Been following the nutrition guidelines
Ok. Most strains will be fine with the standard schedule, but some like more or less of any particular nute. You may have one of those and might have to supplement something. Some lights (LEDs for example) are known to cause plants to use some nutes at different rates than say HPS.

Ok. Most strains will be fine with the standard schedule, but some like more or less of any particular nute. You may have one of those and might have to supplement something. Some lights (LEDs for example) are known to cause plants to use some nutes at different rates than say HPS.
I will definitely start adjusting for the plant

Week 4 of flower had a male close soo she is now pollinated not too mad about it at least I get some seed to grow more of her

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Week 4 of flower had a male close soo she is now pollinated not too mad about it at least I get some seed to grow more of her

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Beautiful lady, excellent work my friend. :bravo:
Sorry about the pollen.
Hope your doing well. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Beautiful lady, excellent work my friend. :bravo:
Sorry about the pollen.
Hope your doing well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Not mad at all at least I still have a plant and now I can grow some more of her

Week 5 of flower took off all the popcorn mugs and turned to hash now focusing on plumping those buds up had too take apart my tent due to the recent hurricane

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom