Here We Go My First Grow & Journal

Jaygrowing

Well let’s see how this works out I welcome everyone to my first year of growing indoors come along with me on the journey of finding out if I can actually produce some flower I’m hopping on posting once a week keeping all of updated on my new adventure

Currently running some experiments on some of my plants but I will be manly focusing on my Maine plant witch happens to be a grape smash plant that will produce deep purple to almost black buds if i achieved the final goal I’m in my first weeks of flowering
Ph is at 5.5 to 6.5
Humidity around 60 to 40
Temp 75 to 88f
Using a 1000w led panel full spectrum lighting system
Fox farms nutrition

Kinda trying something new here it’s like a indoor out door set up where my temp and humidity ranges are up to nature mostly.

Well I hope everyone enjoys

See everyone next week for another update

CCD60D67-16BB-4CC8-9D45-34D9E40DD0A5.jpeg

A35DBE78-511D-470F-AC43-309ADD5AD499.jpeg

3A342A3C-EF67-43CE-B381-814403CCE25A.jpeg

CD5A8311-AF79-4A89-AF15-4858DE9956F3.jpeg

Well let’s see how this works out I welcome everyone to my first year of growing indoors come along with me on the journey of finding out if I can actually produce some flower I’m hopping on posting once a week keeping all of updated on my new adventure

Currently running some experiments on some of my plants but I will be manly focusing on my Maine plant witch happens to be a grape smash plant that will produce deep purple to almost black buds if i achieved the final goal I’m in my first weeks of flowering
Ph is at 5.5 to 6.5
Humidity around 60 to 40
Temp 75 to 88f
Using a 1000w led panel full spectrum lighting system
Fox farms nutrition

Kinda trying something new here it’s like a indoor out door set up where my temp and humidity ranges are up to nature mostly.

Well I hope everyone enjoys

See everyone next week for another update

CCD60D67-16BB-4CC8-9D45-34D9E40DD0A5.jpeg

A35DBE78-511D-470F-AC43-309ADD5AD499.jpeg

3A342A3C-EF67-43CE-B381-814403CCE25A.jpeg

CD5A8311-AF79-4A89-AF15-4858DE9956F3.jpeg
I'm in.:popcorn:
Good morning my friend.
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill

High & welcome to 420 ! In your first 2 pics it looks like the leaf edges are curling. Kind of looks like heat stress. Do you have any oscillating fans going ?
I'm doing something similar to you right now. I've had some kind of crappy grows ever since the so-called dialing everything in. I believe those charts are only good if you use HPS. I used AC, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers & all the other crap. 77 F with 65% RH makes for very slow growing plants. I yanked the AC & Dehumidifier in the middle of my current grow. Temps now run 81 - 84F with 35 - 40% RH. Plants doubled in size in less than 2 weeks. All science & charts will say I'm wrong. But the proof is in the plants !

High & welcome to 420 ! In your first 2 pics it looks like the leaf edges are curling. Kind of looks like heat stress. Do you have any oscillating fans going ?
I'm doing something similar to you right now. I've had some kind of crappy grows ever since the so-called dialing everything in. I believe those charts are only good if you use HPS. I used AC, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers & all the other crap. 77 F with 65% RH makes for very slow growing plants. I yanked the AC & Dehumidifier in the middle of my current grow. Temps now run 81 - 84F with 35 - 40% RH. Plants doubled in size in less than 2 weeks. All science & charts will say I'm wrong. But the proof is in the plants !
He yes I’m not into fancy stuff I do have a fan and full ventilation for the plant your temps and humidity ranges are almost spot on to what I’m currently growing at

He yes I’m not into fancy stuff I do have a fan and full ventilation for the plant your temps and humidity ranges are almost spot on to what I’m currently growing at
But I use the chart as a reference to where I should be around in not a stickler when it comes to the number

Here again for another update still following normal feeding
Humidity has been down to the low 40s

Sprayed some neem oil on the plants right before the night cycle. never used a trellis net before figure why not let try something out not sure if im using it right.the one I got was a little big but I improvised

Had the ventilation cut off on me when I went to work running a little hot but should level out quickly

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here again for another update still following normal feeding
Humidity has been down to the low 40s

Sprayed some neem oil on the plants right before the night cycle. never used a trellis net before figure why not let try something out not sure if im using it right.the one I got was a little big but I improvised

Had the ventilation cut off on me when I went to work running a little hot but should level out quickly

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good morning my friend @Jaygrowing .
Garden looks good . :thumb:
Are you able to control that temp?
That will be an issue going forward if not :Namaste:
What happened to the ventilation?

Stay safe
Bill

Well here’s another update I suffered some damage form the ventilation system going offline for a day but the plants have bounced back no more discoloration in the leaf’s nice healthy color I’ve also added a Garry Payton plant into the flower room still no signs of flower from the grape smash plant but it has been stretching out very nicely just waiting too see those nice first pistols from her showing me she is in flower
Temps have been 80f to 88f going into the mid 70s at night
Normal fox farms feed schedule
Add some slow release Calcium and magnesium to the medium
Humidity is at 60 to 40 depending on how the weather is treating me
We are about a week and a half into the start of flower for the grape smash
And 3 day for the Gary Payton I will be only topping him once Which iv already done two weeks earlier
Let’s see what happens
Hope y’all are enjoying my grow

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well ig this is the end of my journal my main plant is showing signs of a male plant I will be cutting down shortly

Do too unreliable seed deals and the fact of not being able to get good seeds has killed me today hopefully the next few months I’ll have something too show

Sorry it’s been awhile here are my two girl I have rn

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good morning @Jaygrowing hope you are well my friend.
Cute ladies. ;)
Nice color happy girls.
Are they autos.
Just a suggestion for your next grow.
Fill you pots up.
Your wasting the most valuable real-estate in your tent.:Namaste:
More room for roots.:thumb:
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hey man long time no there not autos

I will be filling them up all the way just had too remove some soil too treat the fungus gnats
Treated soil with tricrop too help

Back
Top Bottom