Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

No sir I have not.... Sweet sue is the one to talk to on that.... I can tell you there are beliefs it changes terpene and other things about the plant in general but the one thing I can tell you that WILL change....yield. The yield will be less than half... but if you have the space and like to experiment read through some of her massive journals and see if you can track down the info. Or message her I'm sure she respond

Just notice u use same grow feed as me.i use advanced nutrients sensi grow and a and b .and i use dutch pro bloom with bud explode have calmag and mollasses.i read ur feeding info.why do u give ur plants grow and bloom feed right from the beginning?

This is something I have been asked a million times lol. It sounds strange I know but if you read up on the 3 part grow / micro / bloom from AN this is what is called for from them so this is what I do. Bit if you look at the n,p,k levels and add them up of the BASE nutes even though the bottle says bloom the p and K are not excessive but only smaller levels that are essential the entire life of the plant. I believe this is why it's a 3 part BASE nutes that are needed through all phases and that's why the bottles are labeled g/ m / b and additional nutes such as big bud are needed during flower to raise the p and K levels. So long story short.... because Advanced Nutrients said so lol

Ha ha i have looked up the feed online so i know what u mean now lol. Does it tell u to feed all 3 parts per plant fpr entire life are u going by there grow chart:) woteva u are doing seems to be working well good job;)

Day 8 pic update

Helga
20150808_172745-1.jpg

Olga
20150808_172833-1.jpg

No nutes yet only bubbled tap in two days the girls get there first feed

I'll also be adding in the expert bundle from AN this round. This will consist of my standard feed outlined in the beginning with base nutes grow / micro / bloom and additives vodoo juice, b52, Big Bud, and overdrive. And now I'll be stacking on piranha (root mass expander) and bud candy (sweet leaf and Carboload mix)

So first post and.....subbed! Joined specifically to.follow along, and to pester you for the next couple of months, so if you bump into something when you turn around it's just me and my notebook. I've got some dumb questions, but ill hold off for now and just say thank you for your efforts.

DSC_11652.JPG
DSC_11663.JPG
Nice job mate here is my autoultimate .pic taken last night.this plant 15 days old today.only had take root and plain water will get her first feed at 3 weeks of age have a good day mate;)

Hey Atrain ,I do have a couple to.start with, hope you don't mind. I was hoping you could expand on your use of cal-mag. Why do you not use the AN version, and are you waiting to see signs of deficiency, or adding as a preventive, and at what dose? I ask because you allude to.it's use, but haven't seen the details in my reading. Also, as my very close friend who I am doing research for uses led lighting, since I would never grow myself in my very unfriendly area, I was hoping you might be able to offer your thoughts on how your methods may differ or not using say 3 P300 leds in a 4x4 say. Also, I'd like to add that I saw last journal you were thinking about dumping it and I want to let you know there are many out there reading along that never join or whatever, but trust me your work is definitely being appreciated more than you probably know. It's great that you and others like you take the time to help out those who are totally inept. Like my close friend there. Thanks again

No reaso not to use the AN version of cal mag the reason I use the GO is I started showing signs of cal/mag Def so I rushed to town, with no grow shop I was still able to find the general organics cal/mag plus on hand so I purchased it. As long as the rating is 0-0-0 most of the suppliments are very close in make up.
I don't Wai to start seeing Def before use. The reason behind that is every plant I have grown has needed it and as long as your not going straight in with "heavy feed" by manufacturers standard then you will be fine. I start with light feed and watch closely for signs of rust or yellow sporting those are usually the first signs of cal/mag def. If I see no signs of Def I'll move between heavy and light as they begin heavy flower If I see a sign of Def at all during flower I'll just go to recommended heavy feed

And my methods if using a led would change a bit. Not necisarrily methods only feed. I would probably incorporate more cal/mag sooner. Everything else would stay the same just pay attention to the power of the led and don't let it get too close same as any other light.

But there has been a lot of info posted about growing with led and plants showing signs of cal/mag Def a lot sooner and consuming way more during there life cycle. I don't currently use led so I have only skimmed through some of that information but I would reccomend doing your homework on the science behind it before starting just to have a better understand of it before start ..... any thing I didn't cover or any other question just post away I really don't mind and I'll have all night to answer I'm a night shifter

Funny I'm an 12 to 8 kinda guy myself, have been for years and love it. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking bout the calmag. It may seem like I'm.getting a bit esoteric with my questions, but I sense that the devil is in the details with your phenomenal success with these autos, like bubbling your water before feeding. .I've seen a whole bunch up close, and while some were quite nice, they were the minor leagues compared to.yours. I'm.going to go back.and re-read your POTM journal, and I'm sure I'll be back to bother you some more. I see those little ones you have there and they have no idea how lucky they got! They could have spent the next couple.of.months trying to survive my hamhanded efforts!

And on a side note, got the promix, some 5 gallon smart pots(was using 3) and the AN nutes you are using today at the store. Got some.Amnesia xxl autos from dinafem I'm gonna give a go in about two weeks it looks like, soon as tent is empty. I had like half the AN line, just the wrong half for these autos! Perhaps you can say why you chose the 3 part grow, micro bloom combo as opposed to the sensi grow and sensi bloom? I do like the cost of the 3 part ferts though. Very reasonable. While I don't expect to duplicate.what you've done, I would be ecstatic with close. Thanks again Atrain.

Back
Top Bottom