Atrain's - 2 x Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack Auto - 1 x SS Auto Spanish Diesel

Things are heating up on the A-train 420 express chugging along happy and healthy so far

20150622_201121-1.jpg

You get the most amazing results from your plants. These pictures are.... Wow! How much longer do you have left?

Atrain, sorry I haven't subbed earlier, just never grown autos worth talking about, lol... Please don't give up on this thread, there's a lot of interest in how you grow autos.. You being a new grower, Your've personally changed my own thoughts on the plants.. You get amazing results outta these and your journaling is very much appreciated... Peace, Grizz...

20150712_155414.jpg
20150713_125938.jpg
20150713_130315.jpg
Hello addo good to see ypu brother been a while... and thanks to the others for stopping in.... and yes to tell you the truth I had pretty much given up here. It's tough to keep up a detailed journal if you feel no one really cares to see. So sorry for the lapse guys... here's an update for ya

My 2 cheesus dragons were males so they were cut down . The other 3 were female obviously and are progressing well. The sour crack one is the smallest and her fan leaves keep much of her buds covered. I trim her but she is still a little bush. The sour crack 2 has great structure and nice thick buds and a good many of them . The auto spanish diesel is going to be a nice plant. She is 30 inches tall and has a massive main cola.

Currently there feed is Advances Nutrients grow/micro / bloom @3ml/L B52 @2ml/L as well as overdrive and cal mag plus all @ 2.5ml/L.

Anything not covered or any further questions please hit me up.

How do you get them to explode with floral growth like that Atrain? They're gorgeous little things. I'm glad to see you keeping this one up again. More pictures. I want to see the big one. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks guys... hope that NL turns out well for you toddosh. And sue as you know I'm not on the organic route the bud building is from keeping the lighting right and pouring the AN Big Bud to them, then swith img to the overdrive and that's what you get. Don't worry pics of the big girl will be out when she reaches her potential :winkyface:

Anyone using the bottle fed route I reccomend the AN line up it has really been jam up for me.

I use AN grow / micro / bloom all the way through the voodoo juice really helps build an outstanding root system. I also use B52 most of the grow then the big bud for flowering and then swith to the Overdrive product in the end to keep them budding longer

Back
Top Bottom