Atrain's - 2 x Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack Auto - 1 x SS Auto Spanish Diesel

am doing soilless and if i can master this then I may try los

20150721_075945.jpg
20150721_075934-1.jpg
20150721_075928-1.jpg
Auto spanish diesel bud candy

Reminds me of Pooky in New Jack City, when he said about the crack,,, "it b calling me. "

Nice plants atrain!

On my bigger girls I defoliate but only a little at a time like when the bigger fans started covering bud site I take 1 maybe 2 a day. And only if there's no way to tuck them .... I try to tuck everything from the start if possible but as you know some just have to go. Then once the have bulked up a good but I get more aggressive to allow the light to pent rate to the bud and help ripen

Nice, you could also cull lower growth that inst up to the same standards as the top growth if you have top down lighting. If your lighting is 360 you could cull middle growth to allow for more light penetration and airflow. A little bit of clipping should just force your lady to increase THC levels and trichome production as a self defense mechanism. This is mimicked in nature when animals feed on the foliage. Animals do not cherish the effects of THC like we do and take it adversely probably causing them to stop feeding on that particular plant.

Looking Good I really hope you don't get mold. My Super Silver Haze's main cola reached about the size of the cola on the right and developed mold. I didn't find out until I cracked her open to dry. Luckily I caught it in time and only lost 3 nug's to it, but only mold resistant strains for me in the future. What do you expect your dry weight to be?

Back
Top Bottom