Atrain's - 2 x Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack Auto - 1 x SS Auto Spanish Diesel

20150727_185330.jpg

Both sour cracks are done now. I'll post dry weight in a week or so

beautiful plants.

I saw them on the eye candy thread, and came to see how you're growing them. They are very 'white'. Great job :goodjob:

It's just AN ph perfect all the way through huh? I'm a mostly GH guy, but I've been wanting to experiment with some different brands.

Well done. You smash it with these autos.. :adore:

You keep setting that bar higher and higher. They're going to have to start climbing to catch up to you Atrain. :laughtwo:

damn I hope I get half that harvest out of mine

funny thing is i have done evrything wrong a newbie can do and they are still hanging in there:smokin::slide:

First of all thanks for the msg from the last night, i was just about to answer it and the new msg but i cant pm until i have 50 posts. I looked for sour crack but it is currently out of stock so i emailed them to ask when they think it will be available again.
I dont know if u have seen my question post about lights i posted yesterday morning here it is 400W HPS vs 400W Mars LED
I really do need the help with lightning as i am tryin to figure out the best way to setup. I agree for the numbers of the plants i would have only two better then 4 that wouldnt livenup to their potential. What would you suggest on light? Take a look at my thred if u get a moment cause i wrote everything there, i live in a country with only one shop, and buying online is not an option because no one ships here and even if they do the import taxes a re huge.
Again thank you so much Atrain!

Send me a link to your thread... but a 400w hps will put perform a 400 w led.. the reason is a 400 w led isn't actually going to pull 400 watts for example if I wanted to replace my 600w hps it would take something like the mars 1200w to replace it. Unless ypu talking actual watts then it's up to you some have their preferences for each I am yet to run a led panel but I see very good results with them but if you choose the led panel I would do some heavy research into using cal mag extensively with your grow. I don't know the science behind it bit led grown plants require more cal mag for sure

I did post the link in the msg above, here it is again 400W HPS vs 400W Mars LED
I figured that out in the mean time, so the LED is out of the game for now since it the shipping plus import taxes would kill my budget completley. Now im thinking between CFLs and HPS, you can see everything in my post.
Thanks Atrain!

Back
Top Bottom