Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

I'm a simple person when reading through the AN line Sensi a and b being swapped grow and bloom... when does an auto need to stop grow and begin bloom? I have an idea when I look at my plants but that's my opinion. Yours and everyone else's may be dif. But with the g m b it just seemed simple to me 1/1/1 start to end easy peasy

And I'm not taking credit for the potm only thing I did was lst the MG did the rest it was very labor intensive to chase the Def what to add and when but I learned a lot.

Your doing the right thing but follow the sour crack journal. Very easy cut and dry. I know they didn't get as big as the first bunch but that's genetics consider this though s.c 2 from that journal was a record for that strain by over 1 oz. So on that scale they were huge . Most s.c produce amazing smoke but 1 to 2 oz of it a time

20150812_113527-1.jpg

Here's the feeds I'll be throwing at them

20150813_142201-1.jpg

Ok-day 13 I know I said update every 5 but there's been some changes just though I would see what you guys think

Helga has a strange new goth pattern.-
20150813_142148-1.jpg

She-hasn't been hit or smashed or trained at all I jut opened the tent yesterday and she had a little gangster lean and today she's growing sideways. I don't know if this is a problem or a gift from the cannabis gods. I have be bated p roping her up for verticle growth.
20150813_142208-1.jpg

But when I sit down and look at her I just see a grand vision of growing her main stem into a C shape. I was planning on LST on both these girls anyhow what do you guys think? Let her ride out and form a C or straight up then bend her over?
All other growth looks great.
20150813_142224-1.jpg

Olga

Been following you for a while great grow with the sour crack.can you give me a smoke report? I'm about to put down 10 seeds.my set up is strictly t- 5's I have 3 in a 4x8 tent and will be running 5 gallon smart pots with root organic original soil,I will be strictly running peter's plant food in veg and bloom and succinct sugar.

All caught up and pulling up a chair Atrain. Sorry to be so late.

Thanks for reminding me about the contests. That plant of yours is spectacular! Ok. Let the fun begin!!

I also growing autoultimate just updated on my journel;) autos are awsome in my opinion alot of ppl dont approve but i say try lots of autos see which works best for u . Have have grown quite afew diffrent autos now and i recomend them to any1;) happy growing every1 on 420 mag;)

Back
Top Bottom