Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

OK Atrain, I'm game. Carnival - ponytailed at 2:15. Alarm set for 8:15 and an alert on the calander to repeat on Friday. How long do you keep this up?

image30653.jpg

Day 20

Feed @ 1.5ml/L grow / micro / bloom and 2ml/L B52 and Voodoo Juice but voodoo will be stopped after today. Currently 1L of water each day. Helga will not be getting ponytail training today. She has taken to it well and the undergrowth is already shooting straight up to form massive main colas and the larger upper fan leaves have been tucked under
20150820_105938-1.jpg
20150820_105951-1.jpg
20150820_110034-1.jpg

Olga is still getting ponytailed she is a bit behind big sis and needs at least a few more rounds
20150820_110255-1.jpg
20150820_110313-1.jpg

I mightn't say to much here Atrain, like I could help the auto master, lol.. Just here to learn, and letting you know there's a silent audience.. Peace brother, grizz

Thanks for the pony tail trick. You just learned me how to keep my Papaya under control. Thanks Doc....

Yes sir they are. They some stretchy like b*itches when you go 12/12.

subbed and watching closely cause I think auto's are great contenders:yummy:

They filled out well mate fair play looking well mine are 28 days old on monday.good to see the diffrence of u training ur autoultimate and mine i have left untouched.top job fum times happy growing every1;)

There autos mate i guarentee u they will show preflowers any day now.just try keep tieing her up and shape her how u want.but heavy training in flower will stunt growth and affect yield mate.keep up the good work;)

In my experience strapping the limbs and opening the plant up at all stages (LST) only allows more light to the interior of the plant and promotes more bud develpoment. I've NEVER seen an auto yield decreased by LST. This is not including topping or super cropping only pulling and "training" the plant to grow in the fashion you choose and maintaining an even canopy. I agree there is no way to determine when pre flowering begins but things like feed schedule and pot size DO have an effect on how long the plants continue to grow and flower.

Yea training i ment topping supercropping.an auto should begin to flower between 3 and 4 weeks of age.thats normal for an auto thats how they roll.i agree pot size is very important to how big a plant u want to grow. Best of luck mate il be watching;)

I agree there is no way to determine when pre flowering begins but things like feed schedule and pot size DO have an effect on how long the plants continue to grow and flower.

Temperature seems to have an effect on how long they veg for too. This one is already over 100 days old and has been roughing it in the wilds of Scotland since May.....

mud1608-3.jpg

Think it was supposed to go 120 days as it's Super Cali Haze but I think we can be fairly sure it won't finish flowering in a fortnight. :)

Great looking plants so far Atrain. I like watching your soil autos grow more than I do my own.....currently smoking my first soil auto and it's a rather tasty smoke and strong enough to hit the spot but there was hardly anything of it as it spent most of it's life under a 125W CFL. Got a WW auto in soil under (well near) my 600W HPS on 18/6 while I veg some photos just now and I'm hopeful I'll get more than a week or two's smoke out of that.

Ever topped just as the first or second sets of true leaves appear? My WW got a bit frazzled in the propagator after the first sets of leaves were appearing but they eventually recovered and the one I have left indoors seems very bushy for a WW.

Back
Top Bottom