Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Yo Atrain Im late but subbd! :goodjob:
Love what ya got going here. Ponytail huh? Yes! I like the tech and the name.
Im gonna take a seat to the left.:popcorn:
Your ladies look exquisite! Bondage torture abound here.

Beautiful looking ladies mate look so happy good job;) and pluto welcome i agre top job for ur first go fair play.atrain funny u say the name tang he is a very clever grower have u seen the vid also on utube of him growing autoultimate under led.the word.DAMN!! Thats why i picked this strain to grow it is a monster she certainly looks like 1 as does yours:). Im off to read up about these beans now mate il be back;) peace

20150827_204117.JPG
20150827_204039.JPG
Definatly mate i totally see ur point and agree just watched the vid and its a beast of a plant he keeps them in so perfect health quite amazing.i can see why he has ego lol his plants have ego ha ha.its a plant that definatly likes hard pushiment and training.here is some info i found on them;):)

From the info remove first few set of leafes sounds great in my mind topping;) i didnt stress either why i have always topped my autos.is due to hight restriction due to tents.topping it will make her branch out rather than straight up;) and so good with her having long sturdy branches;) top info mate id never heard of this strain until u said earlier top work;)

I hope you don't mind Atrain. I had to share. My first auto, the Buddha Magnum Auto on the right. Her companion is a THC Bomb Auto. In an open closet, grown in living organic soil, a first run no-till, under CFLs. Sweet, sweet memories. 4.5 ounces between them.

image31254.jpg

I do love autos, and Atrian is our resident auto master.

I hope you don't mind Atrain. I had to share. My first auto, the Buddha Magnum Auto on the right. Her companion is a THC Bomb Auto. In an open closet, grown in living organic soil, a first run no-till, under CFLs. Sweet, sweet memories. 4.5 ounces between them. I do love autos, and Atrian is our resident auto master.

Dang SweetSue, your magnum is blowing mine out of the water. Now I know what she is supposed to look like. There is always next time. I got 10 beans of her.

What Atrain and I both demonstrated in our first grows was the importance of light. He blew everyone out of the water with his POTM and he did that with more light than I had personally seen used on an auto. In fact, I recall advising against that much light. Thankfully he ignored my erroneous directives.

My success was in getting those CFLs to surround the plant in light, so that there wasn't any area on my plants where the light didn't penetrate. I just kept moving them in as close as I could. What I didn't have in Atrain's power I made up for with sheer tenacity.

Light. The secret is getting the light right into your auto.

Waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too fucking high right now to say much. So, I'm parking my ass here for the night. Atrain, I'll check back another time :lot-o-toke::tokin::helpsmilie:lol.

Andy.

image31288.jpg

Carnival is getting her fourth and final ponytail binding session today. The bindings come off at 1 PM.

ThIs has been an impressive experiment Atrain. I expect to see this technique spread through the ranks. We'll keep encouraging through example. I couldn't be happier with my results.

Thanks for teaching me this Atrain. :high-five:

What I didn't have in Atrain's power I made up for with sheer tenacity.

Have we had many autos in hydro grows on here? I've only done one and quit counting about 10oz....
room2005-2.jpg

I'm sticking with autos in soil until I get a bigger grow room! Although I am considering a winter run of Dr Feelgood in hydro.....it's supposed to be a dwarf auto that yields 0.5 - 1.25oz per plant so should be fun to try and go big with.

god dude quit making me :jawdropper: :yummy: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom