Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

20150817_160513.jpg
20150817_160201.jpg
20150817_160147-1.jpg
20150817_155948.jpg
20150817_155923-1.jpg

Im in. Should be a fun one to watch grow!!!!

This my friends is "ponytailing" this teqnique of lifting the upper growth up along with supplimental cfl crammed u to the undergrowth will spur a boost in undergrowth. I tie the upper fans and new growth up for 6 hrs every other day during this period. If you don't believe in this or think it's bs you are entitled to your opinion, but i ask you to please stay tuned .......oh yeah forgot to mention @ day 15 I upped my nutes to 1.25ml/L GMB :morenutes:
20150818_142333-1.jpg
20150818_142342-1.jpg
20150818_142724-1.jpg

This my friends is "ponytailing" this teqnique of lifting the upper growth up along with supplimental cfl crammed u to the undergrowth will spur a boost in undergrowth. I tie the upper fans and new growth up for 6 hrs every other day during this period. If you don't believe in this or think it's bs you are entitled to your opinion, but i ask you to please stay tuned

Now this is interesting. First time I've experienced ponytailing. Subbed and learning. Thanks. Jim

I have a question I hope you don't mind me asking how do you dry when you are finished? I thought I read somewhere in one of your journals that you put them in paper sacks. I am new to growing and I have 2 plants that are a few days from done and have limited space for drying I was just curious as to how you dry when finished?

I cut my plants and trim the buds on the spot no hanging of the plant. I put the trimmed buds into paper bags I got @ Sam's in bulk... I use the large paper bags like the grocery store used to have. Only place enough nugs in the bag to cover the bottom no laying on top of each other it could cause mold they will be pretty wet. Then I roll the top of the bag closed and tape it to my wall in the closet. You can put them anywhere you want that's dark and you can keep the bottom off the ground. You need to keep the bag off the ground for air flow. The bag will wick the moisture then evap off if not laying on the ground. Then I just go in and shake the bag to stir the buds twice a day. I go by the 1 day per every 10% rh then add 1 day and then the already trimmed and dry buds go straight to the jars. I check the Rh once in jars and if need let sit out a few hrs a day. Remember the slower the dry the better the taste will be then once I get in the 62 to 65 range with mini hygrometer in the jars they are placed away for cure

Thanks I think this will work better for me than hang drying. I plan to use my closet but it is not always perfectly dark in there and I think the paper sacks will help with that problem.

Thanks will do. I started growing my own cuz I have just moved and I don't know anyone here and it's not something I would like to announce. I live in a very small town in Texas so another reason to keep it hush hush. I was starting to run out and I had some bag seeds so I threw them in some dirt and they started to grow they were doing fine till about 2 weeks ago. they are not doing so well now but they are at max a week left unfortunately they are in MG I started to read everything I could get my hands on and decided autos were what I wanted to grow. It's hard finding info on them cuz they don't yield as much but would be perfect for me since an oz will last me for months at a time. I only smoke at night for stress and sleep and I found your journals and have been reading and watching so thank you keep up the good work you have helped me and I am sure others as well. I hope my NL and auto bubble that I started not too long ago will be half as good as your lovely girls.

Ok I'll help with anything I can but my first rule is don't buy into auto flower propoganda. Look at my grows of autos then surf around and look at all the photo period plants grown here. Unless the veg them 60 to 90 days and flower 60 more most of them do not add up even to my 90 day plant. Autos are what YOU make them if you want small yes there are smaller strains if you want BIG stay tuned here and you will see BIG. There are also some strains I can suggest to you that are nice yield but small and concealable yet very potent and resiliant great for begging growers.

This my friends is "ponytailing" this teqnique of lifting the upper growth up along with supplimental cfl crammed u to the undergrowth will spur a boost in undergrowth. I tie the upper fans and new growth up for 6 hrs every other day during this period. If you don't believe in this or think it's bs you are entitled to your opinion, but i ask you to please stay tuned .......oh yeah forgot to mention @ day 15 I upped my nutes to 1.25ml/L GMB :morenutes:
20150818_142333-1.jpg
20150818_142342-1.jpg
20150818_142724-1.jpg

mate you need to sort out them caterpillars lol ..

looking great nice looking plants , a lovely shade of green going on there

Back
Top Bottom