Hey All, New Here

FuLViC

What's up everyone. I'm finishing up my bachelor of science in horticulture and I'd like to go back for another. I just got a new job so I'm in the process of moving and my operation is on hold for the time being.

My old lady has duodenitis, and when we met four years ago she had no health insurance. I already had a few crops under my belt and pharmaceuticals never worked as well anyway, so we grew our own medicine.

I've been cultivating for six years now, became a Registered Primary Caregiver last September and picked up two patients since. I tried taking on a third, but I barely have the capacity to handle four patients as it is. Needless to say, I have a minimalist operation. I use all LED, coco and CO2. The strains I've been cycling are Masterkush, Blue Cheese, Rx, Satori, Super Lemon Haze, Tangerine Dream and Chocolope.

Anyway, thanks for the read. See you around :bongrip:...

Glad to have you hear, can always use an educated horticulturalist!

Welcome to the 420 mag family. If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Or... dive right in and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom