Hey Buddy's BlackJack Auto Soil Grow Journal 2012

ok so I was worried that there was no air circulation in the dry box so I decided to make a small fan using the fan from the graphics driver off an old laptop. The only battery that I could find to power it was my camera battery so Im using the base of a phone which keeps the fan going constantly.I just wired the fan to it so now Im gonna put this under the buds so it might help a bit-I might just buy a real cheap face fan but I have to admit, this was fun to make :-0

PICT00554.JPG

PICT005410.JPG

Whats the yield like?

Im not weighing until the whole lot is finished and fully dried...which will take another 2 weeks Id say. Im not banking on much for a first grow with several f@ck ups.

After letting the colas dry for a few days, the smoke is getting dryer and better day by day. Cutting when the trics were 70% cloudy & 30% clear was a nice move>They are delivering an incredible high. Not much yield in the first 2 colas but the last 2 are looking great.I cant wait to smoke em-The trics on the rest are the plants are nearing 90% cloudy.Only 3 Amber trics spotted so far-

All chopped down and left to dry for one week.

Now Im gonna dry em in a brown bag for a week and then begin curing. Think I did pretty well.

PICT00822.JPG

PICT00872.JPG

PICT00831.JPG

This is the root base of one of the plants

PICT00622.JPG

PICT00566.JPG

This guy appeared the next day

PICT00614.JPG

Now to wait one more week to let em fully dry and then weigh.Im guessing I did better than expected....

Here is the start of a new grow

4 WSS Skunk Feminized seeds...the first week spent in the corner with CFL's while the Blackjacks dried in the tent

PICT00676.JPG

PICT00696.JPG

Moved em to the tent yesterday...

PICT00723.JPG

PICT00813.JPG

PICT00802.JPG

PICT00744.JPG

Starting a new journal for these 4 shortly-

Fine thanks Buddy, just kicking off some new girls myself..

You'll find regulars a bit different, but you should do well... don't forget to take cuttings when you're sure they are female.. I prefer clones to seeds myself.

I've just taken down one of my autos...

IMG_8890b.JPG

Its a bit on the small side, but weighed in 30g wet... could get quite a few of these per sq metre....

Well it turns out I didnt flush me plants enough so they werent the best but they do give a nice high. Think I ended up with 7 O's but not too sure...

Lots learned so its all good. These new ones are feminized and I cant wait to try FIM and SCROG ...will try cloning aswell. Think Im going to start a white widow grow next week too.

I like the idea of having a lot of small plants like you are saying. I think I could fit 20 small plants so if each did a half ounce or more, Id be happy-

Here is the new grow journal...quite like the old one ...not much excitement which is nice-

Hey Buddys - Soil - WSS Skunk - Grow Journal 2012

Im gonna close this journal now. Ive learned less is more and its great to harvest when the trics are all or mostly cloudy.Drying for a week is fine once you dont water the plants before harvest but curing for at least 3 weeks is a must. I would definitely grow this strain again and when I do, Ill get a lot more than 7 O's ......no super thrive when flowering either btw.

Back
Top Bottom