Hey guys how long do you think I must wait before I reap? I am growing outdoors organic no till

Aweah,lol ...humble apologies for not sharing a pic previously, ma phone can be problematic. Strain is wonder woman, Nirvana

IMG_20210131_181433.jpg

Aweah,lol ...humble apologies for not sharing a pic previously, ma phone can be problematic. Strain is wonder woman, Nirvana

IMG_20210131_181433.jpg
:rofl: Oh, so you are growing cannabis :rofl:

Well, if, you're growing in organics, what, if anything have you fed them? Because :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: damn, they look hungry :morenutes:

Even in organics you want to feed/water them...I use organics outside for my fruits and veggies, and I use Earths Alive soil activator and feed them organic teas, made from waste products...banana peels, egg shells, ground up fish guts and bones, used coffee grinds, and microbial networks love either blackstrap "unsulfured" molasses, or the Gramas "unsulfured" molasses...I also mix some Fox Farms Big Bloom in with my teas, it's basically just bat guano and worm castings :thumb:

So hurry up and feed her quick :morenutes::morenutes:...BTW, how far along is she?

Don't know if this can help you:
Hairy inflorescences are small glands found between flowers, and their shape and structure play a very important role in determining whether the plant is ready for harvest. These structures are too small to be seen with the naked eye, so a small magnification tool is needed to enable cannabis growers to see them correctly, because not only their presence indicates that the plant is ready for harvest, but their structure also indicates this. The structure of the plant. A good indication of the potency of cannabinoid accumulation. The turbid and milky appearance of the trichomes indicates that the plant has a very high content of THC embedded in the plant matrix, indicating that it is the right time to harvest.

IMG_20210131_181433.jpg
That's a beauty Gonzo! Still plenty of time left. Weeks maybe. Wait for the hairs to mostly go from white to brown or get a loop and go for trichome color. I'm an all milky and harvest guy. Maybe a tiny bit of amber.

Back
Top Bottom